Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hiding WHY? My guinea pigs like to mess the fleece up...

Mr. Pig

Cavy Slave
When I come home the fleece is ALL over the place?! How can I fix this so that they don't go to the corners anymore and lift up the fleece and run around under it. They are pretty powerful and move ANYTHING they can there 3 years old btw.

My Wheekers do that too. I hate when they go under the fleece because poop goes everywhere! Today I am trying those bulldog clips, they are for office use but seem pretty strong. Hopefully it works. Gobo is a little annoyed that he cant' get the fleece down lol

Make your liners so they wrap around the edges, or sew extra sides so they can be wrapped around your coro and then clipped down with binder clips or tucked under the edges.

I have fleece that goes up and over the coro, I have a digger too. He would only poop on the towels and coro. I sewed sides to my fleece and I attach it to the coro with binder clips otherwise the little trouble maker pulls it off the sides.

Okay thanks guys, I will try the clips

I actually was also wondering, Is it okay to let them eat the grass on my lawn? I mow the lawn every 2 weeks does that matter? Because when I let them play on the grass they eat as much as they can! I hope its not bad for them

I actually was also wondering, Is it okay to let them eat the grass on my lawn? I mow the lawn every 2 weeks does that matter? Because when I let them play on the grass they eat as much as they can! I hope its not bad for them

As long as you know for sure there are no chemicals or pesticides on your lawn they should be just fine!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.