Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Who else wonders what Pigs think when they smell us cooking meat?

charliespet

Cavy Slave
Maybe I'm over thinking this, but sometimes when I cook meat I think they know what I'm doing! Anyone think this? :eek:

My piggie that is now over the rainbow bridge would always wheek when we cooked bacon. I think he wanted some :eye-poppi

My piggie that is now over the rainbow bridge would always wheek when we cooked bacon. I think he wanted some :eye-poppi
HAHA IDK mine looked tramatized when I did a crock pot chicken! LOL

My little ones always get excited when I'm cooking meat but more so when it's something spicy like fajitas or curry. Poor things, they definitely can't have any of that :)

One of my girls go crazy for bacon, burgers & cheese. Not to mention meaty Chinese food.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Who else wonders what Pigs think when they smell us cooking meat?
Definitely a carnivore in her past life.

I don't know about meat smells, but I often wonder what my piggies think of my taste in television. I often watch Judge Judy or the People's Court during lap time (those shows are my guilty pleasure). I'm sure Amy is used to it by now, but poor little Quinn just had her first dose of Judge Marilyn Milian last night so she was probably thinking, "This is boring! Change it to Veggie Wheek on the Food Network!"

haha yeah pigs are so funny!

My piggies hide when we cook meat. Doesn't help that my dad often brings up the fact that they are a huge source of protein in Peru for people living in very rural areas...

I think they think he's gonna fry them up and eat them.

I turn the oven fan on high when i'm cooking meat, to lessen the smell. I always feel so guilty!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.