Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions whew!

jacqueline

Cavy Slave
my 7 month old boy, jerry has been very lonely since i had to separate him from the other boys due to bloody fighting. this afternoon i picked up a 5 year old boy from a rescue for him. because of my last experience, where they DIDN'T get along, i brought jerry along for the meet and greet. there was a little sniffing, and that was about it. on the way home, they snuggled together like long lost buddies. maybe it's because jerry was so lonely -who knows. but so far so good. :eek: and now i'm done. i have completed my family. and you can quote me on that. i started with wanting just one pig for company, then realized he needed a friend, then adopted the third from a rescue (out of guilt), then got the fourth and final one because jerry was alone and lonely. i now have a cage that spans 10 feet of my livingroom wall (two 2X4 C&C cages). i am content, and have completed my family. it's all good. i just have about a million more things to sew for them - cozies, fleece forests, tunnels, etc, and then i can sit down an rest. . .;)

Awwww sounds like Jerry finally got the friend he was lonely for :) Can you post some pics of them? We love piggy pics here

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.