Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Where to buy C&C cage grids in UK?

myguineaiscute

Cavy Slave
Hi all,
Please help, I've searched the internet, looked through diy shops and asked everyone i know but cannot find cc in London, UK. can anybody help out and tell me where i can get them from?

2 little piggies will be very grateful for any assistance

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave
We got ours from B&Q in gillingham, they were with the storage facilities i.e. boxes, crates etc, and near the shelving section, I think they have them on their website too,

Found some websites for them below;
4pc Interlocking Toy Storage Cube Shelving Unit - ShoppingBank.com secure online shop

4 Storage Cubes - Freestanding Shelving Systems - Shelving -Tools, Electrical & Plumbing - Wickes

4 Cube Mesh & Grid Storage System: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

NEW 4 CUBE MESH & GRID OFFICE STORAGE SYSTEM ORGANISER on eBay (end time 10-Feb-10 20:16:26 GMT)

That should give you a way to start looking for cubes, need any help with finding other bits, should be able to help there too.

myguineaiscute

Cavy Slave
thanks so much, and don't you think that they cost alot?

scotpod

Cavy Slave
Got mine in B&Q. It was beside all their storage boxes. Just ask and they can normally point you in right direction.

Liland

Cavy Slave
Do B&Q have these currnently? When I phone they react like I'm insane, they have no idea what I'm talking about.
Any information on that would be great thanks!

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave
Hello,

They had them there a few days ago when I went in to my local one, but they have moved them all to the garden area - maybe change of marketing I'm not sure! They are called '6 cubes mesh storage system silver EFF' and are £29.98 for 24 panels.
Alternatively ebay do sell some at cheaper prices, but you will have to pay the postage and they are heavy!

Vicky

PigPerson

Cavy Slave
I got mine of eBay for £20 altogether and got 16 cubes, but i have sometimes een them in B&Q and Wickes

SammiD

Cavy Slave
I got mine from Costco they are very cheap there, last time i went they were selling them for £9 per box and they are the same ones that you can buy off eBay. You do have to join and pay a membership fee every year, but its worth it as they have many other things at half the price you would pay else where. Maybe worth a look if you have one near you.
:)

sleater guinea

Cavy Slave
I went on the B&Q website just to check, "of course they won't have them" I thought but they did! I typed in mesh storage and up they popped. They're in black but i'm so pleased I wouldn't care if they were a poopy brown colour (ok i'd care a little). I had a look at postage and I think it works out at £5 which really isn't bad.
No stores seem to stock them so it looks like online ordering is the only way to get them...