Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Weight Where to buy a scale

Roxymarie365

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I've been reading on guinea lynx about howe important it is to weigh your pigs weekly (To see if they get sick or anything). I'm not exactly sure where I would get the right kind of scale. Thanks

Walmart, Amazon, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, a department store, a hardware store.... What you want is a scale that goes up to about 5 pounds and measures in ounces and grams.

I looked around the forum for about 5 minutes untill I found a tiny button that said search! I feel so idiotic for not knowing there was a search button this whole time :eek: Sorry for making a new thread about where to buy scales. I'll search before I post next time :eek:

I looked around the forum for about 5 minutes untill I found a button that said search! I feel so idiotic for not knowing there was a search button this whole time :eek: Sorry for making a new thread about where to buy scales. I'll search before I post next time :eek:

Sorry it posted twice for some reason :p

Yay! so I got a scale and weighed all three of my piggers tonite! Does this seem to be a good weight for my piggers? (P.S. the grams aren't as accurate because my scale measures in kg and I had to convert it, It's not electronic)
Hershey my male about 1yr. old: 1,250g or 2lbs 5oz
Momo my female about 1yr. old: 1,250g or 2lbs 4oz
Carmen my female exactly 5 months: 875g or 15oz

Thanks everyone! P.S. that site is super cool! I think I'm going to sign up!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.