Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where can I get these?

I'm not sure what they are called but I have seen them at most craft stores like Hobby Lobby, Joanne's and Hancock.

Okay! Thanks. I should see if I can maybe go to Joann's today or this weekend. :D

OMG fizzle if you can make piggies like the ones VJ did I would SOO love to get a few for my collection...

OMG there are soooo cute I think I may have to place an order next month. The adult long hair one looks like my Roxy. How much is shipping to the USA? OOps sorry I thought they were yours but like the above poster said if they look like the other ones I would love to place an order :)

Michael's might carry those, too.

OK, pinky. Thanks. :)

@Onetwo Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to make guinea pigs. :D It's kinda confusing.

Hehe its beyond my abilities. I tried knitting a scarf once. I think that was the ONLY time I ever got so sad, mad and depressed about a craft project. Uggg I HATE knitting and crocheting.

Maybe VJ could give you pointers or directions since she is not doing it anymore, it wouldn't really be "competition"???

I was planning to sew a new teddy bear with my daughter and stumbled upon this site. I'm sure you can use teddy bear eyes for your project.
Eyes/Noses

Holy cow, those are AWESOME, lissie! Thank you so much! :D

Hehe its beyond my abilities. I tried knitting a scarf once. I think that was the ONLY time I ever got so sad, mad and depressed about a craft project. Uggg I HATE knitting and crocheting.

Maybe VJ could give you pointers or directions since she is not doing it anymore, it wouldn't really be "competition"???

Lol, I get bored out of my mind making scarves. I'm just like, "One row... another row... boring long strip of rows... boring boring boring... AGH I give up.." Then I put it in my closet or yarn bag and never continue it again. :D I'd rather make little animals.

Thanks for the suggestion. I should ask VJ if she's got a pattern that she wouldn't mind me using. :)

OMGosh they even have teeth and everything on that site. Its amazing!!! Good luck Fizz can't wait to see some of your first attempts. I know many GP people that are great a making stuff and they have huge success. Guinealynx.info has a section where for a fee you can list your website and there are many free website hosts where you can make a great place to sell your stuff. I wish you luck. It might be a fun endevor!

OMGosh they even have teeth and everything on that site. Its amazing!!! Good luck Fizz can't wait to see some of your first attempts. I know many GP people that are great a making stuff and they have huge success. Guinealynx.info has a section where for a fee you can list your website and there are many free website hosts where you can make a great place to sell your stuff. I wish you luck. It might be a fun endevor!

I know, it's amazing, right?! Thanks again, lissie!! I found this really adorable pomeranian pattern when I was searching on google, so I'm attempting that, first! :D Hah, the first GP that I made is WAY too short and has a big head and feet and a big nose and it's a weird color. lol

I'd probably not sell them, at least not for a few years, though. I'd rather be older than I am right now before I start selling. (I'll most likely be MUCH MUCH MUCH better then, too! :D) Thanks for the info, though! I'll use it if I want to start selling. :)

I've never thought about even attempting to knit a GP, I'm just recently making my forays into hats :p but they are adorable.

And, as for the eyes, JoAnns definitely has them (trust me, I stocked HUNDREDS of them). If your JoAnns is designed anything like the one I used to work at, they should be between the kiddy craft area and the paint, near leather string, glitter, and sequins...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.