Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where are your piggies living???????

My boys are in the family room, not too far from the computer. So sometimes it is hard to use the computer because their adorable faces are watching my every move, hoping I will get up and get them some more veggies!

My boys and girls are in the family room. We never did anything with the breakfast nook or whatever that area is so now we are filling it with piggies :).

Mine are in my old bedroom in the basement and I have 2 in my room.

Sweetdaisy, what part of AZ do you live in? I am west of Tucson.
My pigs are in the main part of the house, right next to the computor desk. They know all that is going on or who is coming and going.

Mine are in my basement. Being the geek that I am, I spend most of the day down there on the computer, and it's where my family all hangs out, so it's practically the family room. Plus the door to the basement is close to the kitchen for ease of feeding!

Funny how many are right next to the computer. That's where mine are, in between the dining room and the kitchen. Right in the middle of all the family activity, and since there is always someone at the computer, there is always someone from whom vegetables may be demanded.

My boys are in the TV/Computer room. This is where we spend most of the day, either playing with the boys, on the computer or watching TV.

They would be in the living room but the couch and tv wouldn't fit in the 2nd bedroom. Instead the cages, desktop computer, and fish aquariums went in the 2nd bedroom. But I just installed a ramp from the cage to the floor and Chris set up a potty area in the bottom of the closet so it's their choice where they are.

Wow a lot of computer piggies. I am thinking of either transfering them to the living room or our bedroom. I have to see. I wonder what our guest would think of our guinea pigs in the living room. I think if they go in the living room I would like to creat a really nice looking guinea pig cage since that is the nice room out of the whole house.

My boys are in my bedroom right next to the bed.

I moved out the diningroom table to make a space for my 2 cages. So now the dining room is the piggyroom!!! They have a good view into the livingroom so they can see what's going on.

My pigs are in my bedroom. When I get a big enough house, they will be moved into the dining room (which will be converted into the piggy room).

Mine are in the living room. When I'm at home, I remove one of the cubes on the cage and they can walk right out onto the futon sofa. I guess the futon is kinda like a piggie porch!

I put my kids & my piggies in their room in the basement. It was the only place big enough to hold all three girls in their large cavy cage. :)

Mine are in our son's room. I wanted them downstairs in the livingroom but my husband said no way.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.