Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where are your piggies living???????

sweetdaisy

Cavy Slave
I was just wondering where does everyone keep there little piggies? Living room ,familyroom,bedroom,or backyard?????? Mine are in the family room but I am thinking it might have to be moved to the living room where there is more space.

Mine are in my bedroom.

Mine is in my bedroom too.

sweetdaisy said:
I was just wondering where does everyone keep there little piggies? Living room ,familyroom,bedroom,or backyard?????? Mine are in the family room but I am thinking it might have to be moved to the living room where there is more space.

My pigs are in their Office cage with me during the day and in their upstairs Apt. cage with me at night, and they have free range on my bed, through their ramps and on my table where I sit and watch tv everynight from 4 til 11:00. So they are interacting with me 7 days and nights a week. Look at my site and you will get the idea. I really need to put new pics up. Just getting lazy in my old age I guess. I wish I had more room to expand their area. I now have 5 pigs instead of the two in my pics.

The two girls I have right now are in my office with me. I spend a lot of time in here when I am home, so they get lots of attention. My two foster girls are in the bathroom, still under quarantine. I am hoping to have all of them in my office soon.

Mine are in my bedroom, soon to be converted into an office/bedroom so I'll be spending a lot more time in there. I like the cage being there - my room is near the top of the stairs. Whenever a member of the family goes upstairs they can pop in and check up on them.

My girls are in the livingroom, which has been officially renamed into "piggy room". We can't sneak past our livingroom each monring and night to go to work/return from work without getting some HYPER "where have you been? Bad veggie dispenser!"

We now spend more time in the living room rather then our own rooms, we've even moved our TV (the BIG one) from our family room into the living room!!!

Mine are in my bedroom too!

Mine are in their own room. It's supposed to be the spare bedroom.

Mine are in my bedroom as well. I spend most of the day right across the hall and constantly check on them.

Mine are in the office of my house. I'm constantly walking in and out of the room, and I spent a lot of time in there working, so they always have me around.

Mine are in my computer room, which is actually the 3rd bedroom in our house (it's a ranch, so all rooms on the same floor) I basically sit on the computer all day, so they get lots of attention. We did have them in the living room, but my hubby wanted them out of there since their cage got so big! ;)

Lilo

Mine are in the living room right next to the couch. Alot of times my husband and I will be watching tv and one of us will say.. Hand me a piggie on your way from getting a drink please.. Then the piggie gets put upon a soft squishy pillow on one of our laps to watch tv with us, or get brushed, or get their nails clipped.

Wheekwheek

Mine are in what I think is supposed to be the "formal" dinning area, but that's not what we use it for. It's where we keep the computer so someone is usually around the piggies. Plus it is at the entrance so as soon as I come in I can greet them and they will greet me!
When I move into an apartment in a few months, I'm not sure where they will go. I'm thinking the living room. My fiance is very against them being in our bedroom.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I live in an apartment so they are in my bedroom. We all live in there. We eat, sleep, play, everything in bedroom.

Mine are in the family room in a corner between the fireplace and the couch. When you sit on the couch, you can talk to them, since the cage is on a cube platform.

Here in the living room by the couch.

The pigs are in my bedroom.

Mine are in an office type area for now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.