Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General When is a piggy full grown?

• Thread starter PeeweesPiggyPalace
  • Start date

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
Just curious when a piggy stops growing? My girls are around 3-4 months now and have grown a lot already. Thanks :) [GuineaPigCages.com] When is a piggy full grown?[GuineaPigCages.com] When is a piggy full grown?[GuineaPigCages.com] When is a piggy full grown?

About 9-10 months, although they may continue to gain a little weight after that.

Omg, they're so beautiful! :)

Yeah, my pigs grew to their full length within bpmatters time frame. Buttercup continued to round out for a few extra months, though. Now their weights are pretty consistent.

Your piggies look like they definitely have a ways to go before they're done! Very cute!

Thank you.. I've had them for about a month and am soo happy! They are great ill girls. I got them for my son.. Or that's what I tell him..lol. They are doing wonderful in their C&C cage! I also read about baby proofing and I didn't do that .. Eeek! So far they are fine.. Should I do anything? [GuineaPigCages.com] When is a piggy full grown?

Attachments

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336492660.729370.jpg
I love your cage. Did you make the snuggle sacks and the tunnel? Do you know what's inside the tunnel keeping it open so nicely?

I did :) the tunnel is a piece of PVC pipe I covered and has velvro at one end some can remove and wash it. Looks like I need to make some bigger cuddle cups soon.. My girls are happy.. Cubby lil things.. Lol [GuineaPigCages.com] When is a piggy full grown?[GuineaPigCages.com] When is a piggy full grown?[GuineaPigCages.com] When is a piggy full grown?

Nice looking cage, although I'd be very careful about using a bent grid to cover your ramp; Kwee managed to get her head stuck in a grid that was used for a tunnel. She was about three months old at the time, and looked pretty similar in size to your pigs.

I've been watching and so far no problems.. Any different ideas?

Was your piggy ok?

How sweet!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.