Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
So, I thought this would be a fun page to show your piggies favorite hidey, piglu, cuddlecup, etc.

Here is Dominos favorite! You can get these at petco:) And yes I know it is a cheap plastic piglu over the fleece stuff:D
[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :) [GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)

Cant wait to see yours!

[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)

Cecelia prefers a fleece forest with an Oxbow hay tunnel leading into it.

[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)

And Lucille likes a box with two holes ripped into it. (Sorry about the mess, I hadn't spot cleaned before I took the picture, and they like pulling hay deemed unworthy of consumption out of the rack and leave it all over their fleece)

@CeceliaThePig I have the same pellet dish!!! Exact same color and everything!!

More fleece by ClassyCavy, I love the blue stripes They love the tunnel and the sleep sack! I have the same pellet dishes too, but dark blue and green. I just cleaned the cage less than 2 hours ago, how do they poop so much so fast?

[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)
One of my girls' favorites is their Cozy Cave from the Cozy Cavy. It's super cute and comfortable for them and there always seems to be a piggy inside. It's also really well made.

Right now I've got my girls separated because Tonka is getting over a URI but I recently devised these little hiding places for them and they both love them! I just made sure to cut the fleece bedding a little longer so that there is extra left over on one side to make the hidey.

This is their 2x5 habitat. Chika is residing here now. I made two little hidey places on opposite lengths of the cage. You can see her peeking out of one of them.
[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your piggies favorite hidey or cozie? Photos please! :)

Here is Tonka. She's in a temporary 2x2 cage...her "hospital room"...while she recovers from her URI. Excuse the scattered hay. She promptly redecorated after I had just cleaned her cage!

I recently bought this (broken link removed). It's like the igloos but it's square and with two entrances which is great for when they fight over it. I have made them virtually every type of fleece bed (I have a guinea pig related Etsy store so they get to try out all of the new items) but they have never loved one of my creations more than this castle. lol

I love the idea of that castle! Really like the cross ventilation from the two entrances instead of just one. May need to get one of these! Thanks for sharing.

I have the castle, the red one. Unfortunately mine don't fit into it as well now they are adults, and they squabble over it so it's not in the cage right now. I put it in when I'm washing the fleece, it's hilarious how excited they get.

This is potatos favorite hiding spot :) these were taken when I first got her :)

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1429458403808.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1429458417001.jpg
Here are my 3 little pigs and their favorite beds. I put a pee pad under the castle so I can change it out often. My pigs weigh a bit over 2 lbs and I really hope they don't get too big for their castle! They love it too much.
The second one is a cube I made. They chewed it up a bit and it's looking a little floppy but they still love it. :)

Oh my gosh super cute name! And look at those paws!

Everyone seems to be loving those castles, I might need to get Domino one!

Wow great DIY! Sometimes the simplest things are what we treasure most. Same with the pigs! ❤

I just wanted to say thank you for all these amazing photos and comments! They are all super cool! :)

BTW like this font? Isn't it so fancy?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.