Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy What's your favorite part of a piggie?

Raine59

Cavy Slave
I think there is nothing cuter than a piggie's lower lip (if that's what you call it). I don't know why, I just think they are adorable.

I like their bug eyes. So cute! :eye-poppi

I love their little lips, too, and their cute "smile."

Mine would b their whole lil Bodies...they are just so adorable head to toes..!! But if i had to only pick one thing...it's would prob b their eyes...U can tell so much by looking into their sweet lil eyes..!! Our Mocha has red eyes, Reeses has black & Coconut has a blue color...they are all so differ. The second thing would b their voices....I luv when i come into the room and Reeses is saying Hello..!! LUV LUV LUV that !!!

Cute thread idea haha
If I had to choose one thing it would be his little feet. When Leo climbs the side of his cage to beg, I always tickle his soft piggy toes.

I love the way their noses sort of bend down, and those mouths! :love: It gives them a distinguished sort of cuteness, in my opinion.

Definitely those lips!
[GuineaPigCages.com] What's your favorite part of a piggie?

I can't choose a favorite, I love every bit of them!! It's especially hard to choose between their lips, eyes, and ears.

Their little butts are cute too. :eek:ptimist:

Their WHEEK! It just makes me smile and go see them every time i hear it. Actually the whole family goes running to them. Music to our ears!

Last edited:
Their little floppy ears. Especially when they're babies and their ears take up half of their head.

Oh, it's so hard to choose! I too love piggy lips. I also love their little ears, especially when my Penny wheeks so hard that her little ears flap! And I love their little rumps, eyes and feetsies! ❤️

Oh, dear, a favorite? Hard to choose. I guess for me it would be his soft little ears and his eyes.
And his kissable little nose, and.....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.