Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

whats wrong with the petstore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
Dagwell, if you create ONE MORE POST without capitalizing the beginning of your sentences and the word "I", then I will take that as you want to be banned for flagrantly ignoring my posting rules. You know quite well what a legitimate paragraph looks like.

Just a few grammar corrections. You can't scold me for using incorrect grammar while using incorrect grammar its like an oxymoron. But i shall be more careful to abide your rules o great one.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
No, its not like an oxymoron. If you don't like it here dagwell, then just go. Teresa wants to ban you because of your spelling and grammar and not just your pro petstore attitude

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I like it here i just resent that everyone catches an attitude for asking a question I didnt know before Im sorry. And she found something to ban me for because she doesnt want to look bad for banning me cause of my beliefs.

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
dagwellismypigy said:
and this it what emily means ChadWPB your lecturing amd we know so every one shut up. maybe i should talk about food so the monitor people will close this one too.
You can't scold me for using incorrect grammar

You can't scold me for making a post longer than a sentence or two! My ideas were fairly detailed and complex. That wasn't even close to a lecture.

I'm frank, honest and I don't sugarcoat my posts. If you don't like it, learn to love, 'cause I'm not about to change. And DO NOT tell me how long to make my posts because you think I'm "lecturing". I am allowed to express my thoughts.

Did you even read the link? Bet you didn't. Try getting my entire story before shooting off your hole.

You're lucky this isn't my forum. You'd have been booted off a long time ago. But I am glad you're beginning to see the posters' (and Teresa's) points about petstores.

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
Dagwellismypig:

It's not a matter of beliefs, it's a matter of everyone trying to advice you while you blatantly don't want to listen to them anyway. So it makes me wonder why this question was asked in the first place?

That said, you obviously have a right to your opinion. You've clearly attached yourself to both pigs & want to give them the best home. You just have to accept that most of the people here won't accept your justification for wanting to buy a petshop pig (or why you would make the same decision again if the opportunity presented itself.)

And on a side note, about getting two pigs from different locations. This won't affect the chance of them bonding or not. It depends entirely on their own personalities. Some click & some don't.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
Did I say it was you? Did I use names at all? To me it becomes lectures when you say it over and over again? It like the dont do drugs "lessons" at first its a lesson then when you keep trying to pound it in again and again and again... it becomes more like a lecture than a "lesson". I have enough people giving me lectures i dont need it here too.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
Also i didnt feel drawn to any of the pairs on petfinder or whatever im sorry to disapoint you next time ill adopt.

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
How can you really tell with just a photo? Sometimes holding them or meeting them in person is a better indicator.

Aren't there any ads like in classifieds, private listings, or similar if petfinder doesn't work for her? Sometimes the rescues have surrender requests that they can't take. I know one rescue that has over 30 usually.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I know thats what I thought as I went to petfinder somewhat reluctantly and browsed through all the pigtures. I scrolled ad scrolled and just stoped and there was cha-cha to me that was a sign. Then the fact his age was unknown just like dagwell's age isnt known. It seemed freaky so i knew he wwas for me i didnt get that from and of the other pics.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Ok dagwell, nobody here wants you banned. Nobody said that you can't handle the truth, Em. I was saying if you couldn't, not that you don't.

Dagwell, you're the only one that's getting yourself banned if it happens. I am not asking you to be, nor do I particularly feel that you should be. However, if you continue to be disrespectful of our opinions, then perhaps you should rethink your behavior. I really am not trying to get anyone upset at me, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I just think that everyone needs to calm down and post slowly, taking deep breaths. Thanks for listening!

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I agree with you mn. everone here needs to calm down and not get banned at all for stupid coments or resons here.I like being on her cause I learn new things about guinea pigs and I will not get my self banned at all.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I feel im bein attacked and you dont attack with out being prepared to get attacked back. Not you mn but other people on this forum. I really wish it would get closed but "its impotant" but i still think it should stop . Ive hear all of your oppinions. So you can stop tellin me them. And anyone who wants to learn can read them. Teresa will you lock this thread allready?

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm going to close this thread. If you want to continue the topic, please open a new thread. The topic will come up again anyway. It always does . . .

Same posting rules apply -- all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.