Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Eyes/Non-crusty What's wrong with her eye?

ChewChew

Cavy Slave
One of her eyes is not fully opened and there might be a little bump on her eyelid. Her eye has never been like this so I am worried something bad is happening to her.
What's wrong with her eye?

What's wrong with her eye?

Definitely get her to a vet when you're able. Eye issues in pigs can get serious quickly. I don't know what's going on w/ her eye, but I do know all about eye issues getting out of control. It looks like she may have a bit of discharge on that eye also.

Definitely get her to a vet when you're able. Eye issues in pigs can get serious quickly. I don't know what's going on w/ her eye, but I do know all about eye issues getting out of control. It looks like she may have a bit of discharge on that eye also.
Thanks for your suggestion! She was diagnosed with conjunctivitis and thank god it was not yet too bad.

Glad to hear it isn't too major!

I also had the same in my own 1 week appeared before I called the vet but he healed it fortunately

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.