Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C What's the limit?

CinnandMegsMom

Cavy Slave
:D Is there a limit on how many times I can change my mind when building?

I left the first level at a 3x3 over the weekend and the girls love it. I had to clean it last night and it was tough. Not located where I can get all the way around it.

I'm now back from big box store with more packages of zip ties.
Going to take it apart and shift it to a 2x4. :eek:

I think that's the beauty of the C&C cage....it's so easy to remodel. The only problem is redesigning the coroplast but if you are using something else, it might be easier. I've had my girls 2-1/2 months and have changed the cage drastically twice in addition to the original cage and have made lots of smaller design changes. I just wish they would make those zip ties reusable as I've gone through A LOT of those.

Yeah, I'm always wanting to change things up, but I have to take a steak knife(my scissors don't work) to the zip ties and it chips coating off the grids. Ha! Perhaps there is a better way to remove them... :crazy:

Make sure to take pictures! Even cage photos are fun to look at!

Never a limit! Lol [GuineaPigCages.com] What's the limit?here is before expansion... [GuineaPigCages.com] What's the limit?and after.. For now anyways.. I have to go up now!!

Make sure to take pictures! Even cage photos are fun to look at!

No, no, really. You don't want to see my mess. I have grids, coro (big, small) all over the living room. BF has been eyeing my girls more like a eagle than a father. LOL

I promise when I get a plan that I will stick to I'll send pics.

No, no, really. You don't want to see my mess. I have grids, coro (big, small) all over the living room. BF has been eyeing my girls more like a eagle than a father. LOL

I promise when I get a plan that I will stick to I'll send pics.

He's eyeing them like an eagle? He's going to eat them? Kidding! Making messes is so much fun!

Never a limit! Lol View attachment 27880here is before expansion... View attachment 27881and after.. For now anyways.. I have to go up now!!

K, gf you need to stop with those pics! :cheerful:
You are so creative and I envy your piggies.
I have about 1/2 the grids you have so I can have only half the results.
Women with to much time on their hands! Just look at your fleece! Perfectly folded and tucked away. (Polking your ribs)

He's eyeing them like an eagle? He's going to eat them? Kidding! Making messes is so much fun!

Oh Yea. When I spend "to much" time giving attention to my girls bf starts standing over them like a preditor. SERIOUS!

K, enough play with my friends. I have to get to work on guinea framing! ❤️

K, gf you need to stop with those pics! :cheerful:
You are so creative and I envy your piggies.
I have about 1/2 the grids you have so I can have only half the results.
Women with to much time on their hands! Just look at your fleece! Perfectly folded and tucked away. (Polking your ribs)

Lol.. You made me giggle! I do have too much time on my hands right now for sure! Your cage will be great! I'm still wanting to see photos..! Mess or not.. No judging!! :)

awesome it will probably change alot more and quite often if your like me.

Wow! I finally got it done over the weekend. Wonderful husband even welded me a stand from closet shelving and squared the cage for me. ❤️ Here is one pic and there are more loaded into my photos. Now I can start the fun part and sew fitted liners and cuddlecups, pillows, ect.

[GuineaPigCages.com] What's the limit?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.