Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What would make your piggy pop-corn

Rosina

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone,

I have my piggy for about 2 months now, and I find that my piggy are quite easy to pop-corn. So I just wanna share the little things that would make my piggy pop-corn. =)

Fresh hay
the sound of opening hay bag
the sound of food bowl landing on top floor
new tunnel in the cage
just washed cozies

If you have a happy pop-corned piggy, please let me know too =)

My new baby, Pippin, is mostly silent because he's so terrified of his new surroundings(I rescued him on Saturday) but I've found that he'll popcorn happily for celery.

heehee mine was so quite at first too, but after 2 months in my bigger cage, they pop-corn soooooo much more often now. Abu pop-corn almost everyday when she see the fresh hay. =)

mine popcorns during play time when she runs.

Mine popcorns when my alarm goes off (I give hay when I wake up.) I'm not a morning person & I hate getting up, but her popping definitely motivates me to get out of bed.

Mine never popcorn but they are in a small cage so i bet thats why, Mine wheek alot though

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Mine popcorn when they play "fetch" with lettuce.

my girls popcorn when i give them hay and pellets and veggies. they popcorn when i come home form school, whenever the garage door opens or closes, when the fridge door opens or closes, when they hear a plastic bag krinkle, when i start making piggy noises, when their favorite tv show is on, and if i ever bring out the broom(i dont know why on this one)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.