Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Vegetables What should I feed my pregnant guinea pig?

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Your question was answered multiple times, refer to the first posts by bpatters and HannibalLecter.

Multiple people have answered your question in this thread, more than once. Were you referring to another question?

And everyone is just making a point that, if you don't know everything about something, you probably shouldn't say you do, especially when you come to an open forum with the attitude of knowing everything, repeatedly stating you know everything, and then proceed to ask tons of questions.

We can only tell what you mean by what you type and post. If you mean something different than what you type, I'd suggest typing exactly what you mean. No one here is psycic.

@ziespiggies, I'm sorry to hear that your mom passed away. I can't imagine how difficult that has been for you.

HannibalLecter gave a really good summary answer for your question on 1/25 at 2:32 p.m., with an overview of the hay, pellets, and veg you should have for your mom pig and babies. She followed on a couple of posts down with what to do if your piggy has multiples and you have concern about weight gain/loss -- Critical Care and syringe. So I'd go back to the first part of the thread and look at those two entries. She gives you a link for more information as well.

It's not about being needy. Just look closely at the responses of the folks that have been on the forum for awhile and see if it makes sense. Ask for clarification if it doesn't. But be prepared to accept the answer, once you ask the question.

My own thought is that if you are excited about piggies and you don't have a question that fits into the forum exchange, but want to make friends and get to know people, may be reach out by PM or chat -- I defer to the moderators and senior folks on the forum as far as what you can do, but I can understand if you aren't sure what to do and are looking for support on changing some things.

Don't be disappointed that other folks know more on many subjects. I'm grateful that they do! I'd be lost otherwise. I'd have one pig in a smallish pen and probably would be feeding her questionable hay and pellets with "treats" in them because it looks fun -- but this forum and some other references helped me work out what was best for my first pig (who was dumped in a forest by someone who couldn't manage the litters of pigs he was breeding, and so threw the babies out). Other people's wisdom should be a reason for our gratitude!

I'd bet you have areas of strength, but the forum isn't a competition, so you shouldn't hesitate to say you aren't sure about something. You'll get the same honest answers, but probably people will be able to be more patient.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.