Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pellets what should I do if I run out of pellets?

cavyluvr

Cavy Slave
Ok so I am running low on pellets at the moment. When I was a the petstore last with my mom I completly forgot about the pellets. I think I have enough for a few more days but if I happen to run out of pellets before I can get to the petstore what should I do. Is it okay if they don't get pellets for a day or two? Should I give them extra veggies or something? they do get unlimited hay all day long so would that be enough for a day or two if I run out?

It's not an issue at all for such a short period of time, as pellets are the smallest part of their diet. It would be an issue if you ran out of hay however.

If you took them off pellets permanently, you would've had to pay extra attention to a very varied veggie diet & preferably with grass, forages & such.

Okay thank you I probably won't be out of pellets any longer than three days so they should be fine except for the fact that they will be wondering where the went

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.