Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dominance what is the funniest thing your piggies do?

cavyluvr

Cavy Slave
Okay so ever since I got the idea to post the thread what is the best thing you ever bought from the thread what was your worst buy I am like on a roll now so now I wanna know what is the funniest thing your piggies do or piggie does? for me is when I am spot cleaning Lizzie and Marie's kitchen/litter boxes in the morning now I always give them one of their oxboow treats or a nibble ring in the morning before I go downstairs to change their water and get their veggies and about the time I go to give them their pellets and hay Lizzie just goes nuts she just knows what coming and she can't wait for her morning treat she hops in one of the litter boxes and stands on her hind legs with her paws on the grids she just gets this excited look on her face like she trying to say " is it treat time yet huh huh is it treat time I want my treat nooooow"! Marie doesn't go to these extremes ( She's a bit more timid ) but she will come out and have a very excited expession on her little piggie face. Ahhh I just love my piggies:love:

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Amy cracks me up because she popcorns constantly when I'm bringing treats, filling her food dish, changing her water, giving her a hay pile, spot cleaning her cage, or pretty much doing anything around her at all. Don't know if you've ever seen the dog's diary online-if not, here it is:

Temp

I always joke to my husband that it's just like Amy's diary:
8:54 a.m. Spot cleaning time. My favorite thing!
9:15 Adding new bedding. My favorite thing!
9:18 Getting my salad. My favorite thing!
9:20 Water and pellet refill. My favorite thing!
10:00 Floor time. My favorite thing!
11:30 Going back to my cage. My favorite thing!
11:35 Fresh hay. My favorite thing!
2:00 p.m. Afternoon lap time. My favorite thing!
etc. etc. etc.

Attachments

tumblr_m1vgnneupk1r9x9svo1_500.jpg

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
your diaries are very cute.
My piggie ducky I had a Ritz box that I filled with hay she loves to squeeze in the box

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
your diaries are very cute.
My piggie ducky I had a Ritz box that I filled with hay she loves to squeeze in the box
Thanks. I can't take credit for the dog and cat versions. I found them on Facebook a few weeks ago.

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
they are adorable

kananaka

Cavy Slave
Veggie time is the only time my girls get excited. Miranda who is the shyer one actual hops around the cage and wheeks loudly, Rose just runs laps lol.

schavarry

Cavy Slave
Veggie time is the only time my girls get excited. Miranda who is the shyer one actual hops around the cage and wheeks loudly, Rose just runs laps lol.

My little girl is NEVER excited for me to be in her cage, even if it means she's getting treats!! Lightning on the other hand does zoomies while he waits for food or snatches food and hides while I clean and then runs out to snatch another piece of food and then hides again! lol He also will come to the side of the cage and look at me expectantly if I'm standing close by and haven't put anything in his cage yet! :)

kananaka

Cavy Slave
hahaha. The girls now think every time they see me its treat time and are so dismayed if I put nothing in their cage 2.

cavyluvr

Cavy Slave
By the way in case anybody was wondering I didn't mean to put this under dominance I meant to put it just under behavior but accidentally clicked the wrong thing. Thanks for all your replies sounds like I'm not the only one with funny piggies.

MissJean

Cavy Slave
I like when they popcorn in their pigloo and bounce it off the ground with them.