Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General What is a c&c cage?

socks

Cavy Slave
NO idea if this is in the correct location or not, but what exactly is a c&c cage? I want to learn more about them before my piggies get bigger because I know the cage they're in now won't be big enough to house them. I have very limited room in my bedroom (where they have to stay) but I'm extremely interested in figuring out my options for giving them a bigger territory.

Cube & Coroplast - most pics in the gallery are C&C cages. You can probably configure something in the space you have. Cubes bought at Bed Bath & Beyond, KMart, or various other places (making sure they are 9x9 squares). Coroplast can be bought at a plastics company or sign shop. There are videos on YouTube that can show you how to cut and score it to fit inside the cubes :)

Go to the home page and the box on the upper left will tell you all you need to know :) If you have any specific questions on how to build a certain cage your thinking of feel free to ask.

Ah thanks! This is the cage they're in now (and currently popcorning all over the place :p )
[GuineaPigCages.com] What is a c&c cage?

That looks pretty much exactly like Quee's old cage, except that one had green bars instead of white. But same base color, same front and top doors and all that.

Good choice on making a new cage; that is pretty small, even for one pig, let alone multiple (you said "they" and "piggies", so I assume you have two or more). A 2x5 grid C&C cage is plenty for two pigs, and you'll be able to see how much more active they are, being able to run around freely.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.