Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play What funny things do your piggies do?

Katie..

Cavy Slave
I made a hay box and hung it in my guinea pigs cage and stuffed it with hay.
My boys had alot of fun pulling the hay out and making it semi-empty.
Before I could go over and refill it my piggie Lando decided to jump into it and eat. My other cavy, Vader, kept looking at him and weeking. "It's no fair! I'm too big!"
What funny things do your piggies do that make you luagh?

This is Lando and Vader.
[GuineaPigCages.com] What funny things do your piggies do?

Cinnamon pushes your face away when you try to give her kisses.
I also can't help but laugh every time she full out wheeks, because her ears flap like crazy. It's adorable and hilarious<3

Calypso is the mastermind. Like dumping the whole food bowl onto the cage floor so Cinnamon cant hog it even for a second. Or sleeping in the pigloo with her butt in the doorway so she doesnt have to share.
She also likes to tap Cinnamon on the top of the head with one of her feet if she takes too long in the pellet bowl.

That's so cute! Calypso sounds so cute putting the paws on Cinnamon's head. :D

One funny thing they do is they'll run zoomies during floortime. Then tey bump into each other, get mad at eachother and argue, then run off and repeat! Its cute and funny.

Porcupine is a jumper, to. He will jump up to their lay loft instead of using the handy stepstool i have for them. And he jumps down to. Scares me half to death sometimes.

I didn't know Lando was much of a jumper but Vader jumps around any time he gets the chance.

I can imagine them in little cars zooming around and bumping each other. So cute!

I never realized piggies could jump like that. Scared me when he first did it. I was terrified he'd break his back!

Oh and Odair, the least cuddly of the two, will only lay downand relax during laptime if he is covered by a blanket. Is so cute. Porcupine doesnt care. Vets office? Pet store? If i'm holding him he is more then happy to fall asleep.

I introduced Kwee to my grandmother today...she lives with her daughter/my aunt, but while my aunt is at work she's all alone, so I brought her some company. Anyway, she fell in love with Kwee, and made kissing noises at her...every time my grandmother made a kissing noise, Kwee's ears flapped. That's the best way I can describe it...she didn't make any noise, didn't move her body in any other way, just her ears flapping like wings, one flap for every time my grandmother kissed her. Weirdest thing I've ever seen. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.