Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What breed of Rabbit do you all have?

jzjade

Cavy Slave
Right now Ringo is being treated for head-tilt.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
She does look like a flemmie also a mix in her. I am not sure but she does have a flemmie in her. MeatHead's ears were like hers and body as well. But she is beautiful. Aww poor Ringo, he is cute, I know alot of people who have the same breed as ringo with a black dot on his nose as well. They all are sooooooo cute.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
That's an awful lot of small cages. Are your rabbits house rabbits and just have their cages as their safe/night spot or do they live in that as their main environment?

jzjade

Cavy Slave
He and Conner were both bought at the same pet store (before I knew better). They told us they are dwarfs. We got Ringo July 8, 2005. Conner on January 14. We took Ringo as an emergency visit last Sunday (april2nd). That Saturday we took Conner because he had been sneezing and didn't want to risk it. Samantha was a rescue a friend surprised us with. She didn't know we had bought Ringo the night before. Teresa we got Febuary 22 this year. We were with Conner at Petco getting food. An employee came up to us and asked if we wanted another. :mad: She was being kept outside in the freaking snow. Sorry I still get mad.:mad: It doesn't matter she belongs to us now and we love her.

jzjade

Cavy Slave
VoodooJoint said:
That's an awful lot of small cages. Are your rabbits house rabbits and just have their cages as their safe/night spot or do they live in that as their main environment?

NO NO!! Sorry no they have new cages. Samantha lives in an X-pen. The pic of Teresa she was in a box while we set up a new cage for Conner. Teresa is now in the cage that you see Sam in. They have litter pan, toys, and, food dish each. They are able to run around and stand straight up. Pics are not the best took them with my phone.

Californiagirl
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Cavie Cove

Cavy Slave
Californiagirl said:
I have two boys. A holland lop and a siamese sable.
I thought one was a boy as you were asking for donations to help get her spayed?:confused:

Macayle
gold-guinea

RabbitLuver1

Cavy Slave
I have a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit named Thumper. He has grey and white markings. Thumper has a brother named Jiggz and he also has grey and white markings exept darker.

aml1676

Cavy Slave
All of my bunnies are rescues, so weren't selected because they were a special breed, but because of personality. That being said, I have...

1 black/white "broken" mini-lop, Angus (who insists he is NOT broken!)
1 fawn mini-lop/french lop mix, Hazel (more mini than french)
1 fawn/lilac mini-rex, Madeline (The Pwincess)
1 white w/ black "trim" English Spot mix, George

I also have 4 dwarf mix fosters... we don't know exactly what they are, but probably some kind of satin mix. A couple of them have agouti coloring (they look like wild bunnies, except one of them is a VERY dark brown agouti), one is a beautiful blue/gray, and the last is all black with a white spot on her nose and one front paw. They're too cute!

That's one of the coolest things about being involved in rabbit rescue... I've had everything from a tiny Netherland Dwarf boy with Californian coloring, to a beautiful big Giant Chinchilla girl. All with wonderful, distinct personalities :)

Night

Cavy Slave
I have a black-and-white Dutch girl who's turning 14 years old next month. Her name's BunBun :)

Carlie Rose

Cavy Slave
I have two female Netherland Dwarfs, both 7 years old and sisters.:) Molly is an opal color and Dolly is and orange/copper with brownish ticking (not sure what color that is called) They're adorable but quite shy.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
I just got a buck like... 6 weeks ago. He is a black & white (butterfly?) mini lop! He is soooo gorgeous, and so affectionate.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I just got a bunny last month. He is a fuzzy lop. He is about a year old and his name is Jamie Fuzzy Wuzzy. His coloring is gray and white. He's very tame and friendly. He gets nutered next week and after a few weeks will start looking for a friend.
He is not from a pet store. A teenage girl who had used him for show, did not want him anymore. She asked me if I wanted him so I took him.

Squeals4Meals

Cavy Slave
My first rabbit I got when at a little over 6 weeks from my dad's friend. He was a very smart Hotot? called Oreo. You could let him out during the day and no matter where he was in the house he would return to his cage to potty. He died and I went through years with hamsters. After my last most beloved hamster, Ruby, died, I got another rabbit 8 months later. This guy is a blue dutch pattern called Savage, Sav for short. He has a bigger cage that is tall and goes their at night and to potty, although he only sometimes forgets to poo in there he always pees in his litter box.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Well I now have rabbit number 2. I got Jackie, who is a Holland Lop from the Humane Society on Weds. She was just spayed so after she heals she will become friend to Jamie Fuzzy Wuzzy. She is a tan and white. She's a very pretty bunny. The Humane Society said the family that had her didn't want her anymore. So she is now part of my family.

charliesangel88

Cavy Slave
I posted on this thread over a year ago!! Well, quite a bit has changed since then!!

Now I have:

1 Netherland Dwarf (Oliver)
1 Holland Lop (Blaise)
1 Mini Lop (Daisy)

lol lol lol

wheeker

Cavy Slave
I currently have one bunny. He is albino, thats all I know about him. I used to have two bunnies. We first got Picky (Picky is short for Piccasso) and we dicided to get him a friend. We adopted Louisa but after a year or so she got very sick, and we had to put her down.:( Now we just have Picky, a spoiled little house bunny, he's like a cat. He goes in a litter box and everything hahaha.

boricuaqueen327

Cavy Slave
I have a Standard Rex. She is 8 months old and is castor colored.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.