Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Weird Pigs:Warning Graphic content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
Ok, I just have to tell this, its so wrong. I work at a farm that has about 10-15 guinea pigs and people tend to drop unwanded guinea pig off there. Well one day I saw 3 new ones. A mom and her 2 babies with the other girls, I guess the people couldnt handle the babies as well. So, I went about my day and kept checking on them, and the where great, just getting lots of sniffs. So, I come back the next day and they were gone!!:confused: I asked Lonre, the owner of the place if someone had tooken them home but he said no, and I asked all the other workers and they also said no. I just brushed it off and went onto feeding animals. When I went into the feed the girls, I found alot of fur on the floor, all of it the same as the mom and her 2 babies. But no skin, just the outer fur. The hand been eaten:eek: , I was balling my eyes out, I just could believe it. Its just... not right.

P.S- THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Last edited:

Mazzy1893

Cavy Slave
Oh Fanch, that is absolutely awful, I'm so sorry that you had to see that. That is just awful, I can't believe that the poor piggies had to go through that. I don't know what else to say to you, I know that my words are not help, but I hope that they help to comfort you in some way.

chipinator

Cavy Slave
thats so sad. but i don't understand what happened. i know it's hard and sad but can you explain it to me?

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Yes, what happened? It sounds like this farm is an animal sanctuary? If it is, then this kind of thing needs to be reported right away.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
No no, they take great care of all their animals, they had never had this happen, or even heard that it cand happen.
chip- I came one day and they had been added after the 4 day long quarity(they have now made it two weeks after this) and the next day I came and feed the girls and saw the fur, it looked like the poor pigges had been skinned... uhh, sorry I just dont understand how this happen, they still had hay, pellets, and water when I came in the morning

cutepiggy

Cavy Slave
The hand been eaten? I don't understand the story. Did the mother eat the babies? Are mother and baby gone?

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
Yes it was only the fur, and they did get a new cat a few weeks back before this happened, but I didnt think of that.

Cavie Cove

Cavy Slave
I can't understand how just hair would be left. There would be some sort of bodies if the other guineas ate them suly? And why just thoese 3 if they all live together? It just doesn't seem to add up really.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
I know, thats why I posted it, I could figure it out, it just makes no sense.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Something seems a little fishy to me.

chipinator

Cavy Slave
Oh, it hurts my head.

But, I think i understand it a bit.

Situation- Foot eaten off and fur on ground, just fur.
Mystery- What happened. How. Why. When.
Chipinators answer- Pig got scared of something and went shed carzy, the foot was eaten off before it arrived at the place.

That's just what i think, it truly is confusing.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
But it wasent just the foot, it was every thing, and one those three pigs, but I do like ur idea chip

chipinator

Cavy Slave
Oh, so the whole pig is missing....o_O <---- is that right?

*well i do try to make up non-scary ideas*

pink_cottonball

Cavy Slave
This is a little fishy. Something is messed up here! I'm sorry that it happened though.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
I'm not sure why you're posting this here. I understand you're confused about what happened to the guinea pigs, but no one here is going to be able to give you even an educated guess, since no one here has seen this farm, the area the guinea pigs were kept in, the other animals housed at the farm, and the wild animals in the area.

It sounds like something got into the area where the guinea pigs were kept and ate the guinea pigs.

What you need to do now is ensure that this can't happen again, which means you need to take whatever steps possible or necessary to keep the guinea pig area safe from any kind of intruder.

I don't think that there's anything else to be gained from this thread, so I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.