Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Weight Problems (not about piggies)

allmypiggies

Cavy Slave
This isnt about piggies! :) This is the only forum a member of lol, and I need to ask this question to all the girls out there.
Im not big on putting my age on the internet but lets just say im almost in high school.
Ok so, im 5' 4" or about that height and I weigh about 158 lbs. I used to weigh 140 (I was stuck at that weight, even with working out every single day). But anyway, I wear a size 10-12 (american sizes) and im just wondering if you girls think if thats like..ok..? do you think that boys in high school will look down on me? I have had 1 boyfriend before, but mutiple people have liked me. When I went to tour my new high school, all of the boys and girls were quite thin.
I think I wont fit in because of my size and body shape. My outer thighs are pretty muscular. When I lean on one of my legs, you can see my muscle pretty well. However, I wouldnt say that anything else is extremely toned. I have very big hips, and a pretty large bum too :) My bust is big too. All in all, im just a curvy person. But i dont want to mistake curves for fat. So what do you guys think?

So yeah. Thats it! bye :)

My oldest daughter is built like you. She is beautiful.

Are you healthy? From what you say you are.

Do you like the woman looking back at you in the mirror? Are YOU happy in your own skin?

In short, as a 51 year old Grandmother, if you love yourself, don't worry about others and what the media 'says' you should look like. :)

You will in your future meet the man who loves you for who you are.

Your health is the important thing. What I would do is set up a physical with your doctor and ask his/her opinion. People have different frames so what's a healthy weight on one person might not be good for another person. I'm an adult but I still recall that weight had very little to do with fitting in in school. Even when my kids were in high school, common interests seem to be what formed friendships. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine at your new school.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.