Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Water bottles don't work

Tfrog

Cavy Slave
I have read alot of posts where people have trouble with leaking waterbottles. Well, I have the opposite problem. The water doesn't come out! The ball moves so there's no problem there. If I shake it the water comes out, and if I fiddle with the ball for ages the water comes out. My girls spend ages just getting a drink. It's very frustrating for them. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

cornhill

Cavy Slave
water bottle

Tfrog said:
I have read alot of posts where people have trouble with leaking waterbottles. Well, I have the opposite problem. The water doesn't come out! The ball moves so there's no problem there. If I shake it the water comes out, and if I fiddle with the ball for ages the water comes out. My girls spend ages just getting a drink. It's very frustrating for them. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
Try cleaning out the tube with a que-tip, or just buy a new bottle.

KmKrazy9

Cavy Slave
Water bottle

Well I know nothing about fixing water bottles but if you end u buying a new one Lixit brand has worked wonderful for me! I have had it for 4 years and never had anytrouble or leaks. Hope this could help!

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I would see if anything is stuck inside the sipper tube. If nothing is stuck, I would just give it up as a bad water bottle and buy another one. Good luck! =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.