Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay Vitakraft Vita Verde Hay

I get my hay at (broken link removed)

I actually find it cheaper than buying petstore hay, about half the price, even with shipping included. Its quality hay at a lower price.

Fridzalone is in Indonesia. Km doesn't ship outside the US.

It's not harmful to take the pellets out of the cage to get them to eat veggies. It wouldn't be harmful to remove the hay for an hour either but I would remove the pellets and leave the hay when giving veggies.
They didn't say how long but they said until they starved, which makes me think of it as a punishment.

I get my hay at (broken link removed)

I actually find it cheaper than buying petstore hay, about half the price, even with shipping included. Its quality hay at a lower price.

Thanks for the information, but i live in Indonesia.

They didn't say how long but they said until they starved, which makes me think of it as a punishment.
And you very well could be making assumptions which we encourage people not to assume. You could have asked instead. I doubt it would be considered "punishment" but maybe fridzalone was thinking it was a way to encourage eating veggies. It's not the proper way but fridzalone is learning.

And you very well could be making assumptions which we encourage people not to assume. You could have asked instead. I doubt it would be considered "punishment" but maybe fridzalone was thinking it was a way to encourage eating veggies. It's not the proper way but fridzalone is learning.
This is true.
I shouldn't have taken it that way.I only got it from the word starving. But I guess it wasn't meant to be so severe.
I apologize fridzalone, I shouldn't have assumed. :(

This is true.
I shouldn't have taken it that way.I only got it from the word starving. But I guess it wasn't meant to be so severe.
I apologize fridzalone, I shouldn't have assumed. :(

Nah, it's fine with me...:)
I'm still learning how to take care of piggies (however, they're my FIRST pet) so i need looots of suggestion and corrections. Thanks for the advice, twilight!

Nah, it's fine with me...:)
I'm still learning how to take care of piggies (however, they're my FIRST pet) so i need looots of suggestion and corrections. Thanks for the advice, twilight!
Sorry for my rudeness. :(
And good job for caring so much about your pets! :D
It's great that you are trying to learn new stuff! Your piggies are lucky to have such a caring owner!

Btw, could someone here help me with my question on this thread : https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/hot-tips/42465-care-taming-scared-pigs-2.html#post437778

I put a question there about my piggies behaviour, but it seems that no one answer my question :sad:
I think it'll just take time.
My guinea pig Haylee hates to be petted and she always fears that when we come by the cage that we'll pick her up. (She hates it.)
But that's just her personality and we still love her! :)

Off-topic Notice: Let's please get back to the original poster's topic! If you want to continue this off-topic discussion, please continue it on the other thread.
Thank you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.