Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dominance Video, please?

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Could someone please post a link or something to a good video of some higher-escalated pig dominance? Possibly including stuff like nipping, chasing, and chattering, please. I'm just kinda paranoid about my boys and their dominance right now.. :eek: Thanks. :)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Wait... Where are the videos?

Oh, never mind. They just popped up. Sorry! Thanks so much for the 2 videos! I've seen the 2nd one, and I will look at the first one now. :D

OK. I checked out the first one. That is almost exactly what Twix and Marble are doing, only a little more nipping, and Marble is doing a little more rumbling. Thanks again! This is really helpful. :)

I think those are very tame videos, because my first 2 boys lunged and nipped at eachother. I will be introducing 2 new boys this weekend:eek: and I know it's going to me hard on me not to interfer when one of them might be getting ganged up on. I will have to keep telling myself that unless there is blood drawn to let them figure it out themselves! I think it's the week after the introducutions are over that is really hard. That's when the really bad stuff comes out and you see the little bully in you sweet little piggies come out:melodrama. I will try to capture some of it on video but my camra doesn't record for verry long.

I think those are very tame videos, because my first 2 boys lunged and nipped at eachother. I will be introducing 2 new boys this weekend:eek:. I will try to capture some of it on video but my camra doesn't record for verry long.
Tame??! Wow. I thought that my pigs were far from that! That makes me feel MUCH better! Thanks for taking your time to record a video! I'll watch it, even if it is short. I hope the intros go well with all your guys! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.