Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Vets in Vancouver, BC

Cosmic

Cavy Slave
I have two piggies that are healthy and have never had to go to the vet's. So I don't have a vet. I would've taken them for a checkup or something at one point, but since I'm a teenager unless it's necessary, we won't be going.

Still, I'd like to have a good vet to go to in case of an emergency. I've looked at vets online, so don't tell me to do that. They sound really good on their websites and on Yelp they have good and bad reviews (most of the time about experiences with cats and dogs, though).

So I'd like to hear anybody's experiences with vets in the Vancouver area in BC. It''d be great to know the specific vet's name, also. Preferably near Downtown, but I guess driving a little farther is okay. (I'd rather not have to go to Richmond or Burnaby in an emergency, though).

Thanks!

Cosmic

Cavy Slave
Can anybody help? I want my pigs to have a good vet in case of an emergency.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I don't think we have any members from Vancouver here. You can google "exotic vets vancouver bc" (without the quotes) and get several hits. The user pinta at Guinea Lynx is near Vancouver, you could send her an email through the mailer over there.

Cosmic

Cavy Slave
Not helping... I've found many vets, I want to know which one you guys think is the best/good. Hearing experiences is good.