Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Feet Vet Visit

pugsandpigs

Cavy Slave
One of my newest boars..was severly neglected and definalty has bumblefoot... on his front left paw... he walks on it fine and i'm almose positive he has had it for along time, seeing as how it looks almost completly healed over?

I'm just wondering the cost of vet visits you've had are?

Also is there anything I can do to make him feel more comfortable... my boys came in a petstore cage about 1foot by 3 feetish.... on some strage type of kitty litter?!? I've allready cleaned there cage put down towels and fleece and given those stinky boys a bath and soaked Deaner's poor foot...just until I can get in at the vet, as well as have the c &c cage built for after the quarintine period.

pugsandpigs

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I've allready read as much as I possibly can without taking him to the vet, I was more or less wondering what the cost of a vet visit would be?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.