Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

UVI or MI State???

go_ellie

Banned
Cavy Gazer
I am getting ready for vet school!! I have submitted forms and so far only UVI and MI state have gotten back to me. I have been acsepted into both!! Witch one@!@??

UVI is 4 hours from home and MIS is 4 hours from home. I get instate tuition from UVI but a scholorship from MIS.

My GP can come with me!! I do 4h and becasue of that, i can live in the 4h dorm. They allow you to take small, well behived animals. They cannot smell.
I can take them to either school@@

AWESOME!!!!!! Congradulations! I have no idea about those schools my eyes have been on A&M or LSU. A little closer to my family. Still congradulations! That is so awesome you got into both! What was your undergrad if you don't mind my asking? I'm doing animal science and pre-vet.

Awesome! Congrats!

Congratulations!

Do you mean UVI, or UVA? UVI is the University of the Virgin Islands, and unless you're traveling by a very fast jet, I don't see how you're 4 hours from there or from MSU.

Michigan State because it's my state. I live about 2 1/2 hours away from it. Lansing Michigan is right above Muskegon, where I am. (or below? Haha. I dunno.) Always rooting for them at football, and my sister goes there, and is currently passing with flying colors.

So, I assume you are going to make a final decision without our help, but I would recommend Michigan State.

So sorry!! I did not mean UVI!! I ment University of ILL. SOrry!!

I am getting ready for vet school!! I have submitted forms and so far only UVI and MI state have gotten back to me. I have been acsepted into both!! Witch one@!@??

First, Congratulations!
I currently attend MSU, I love everything about it. The campus is amazing, and all the people here are so nice.
The vet school is one of the best in the world. Everyone I know that has graduated from the program has gotten a job very quickly.

I also have experience at the vet clinic that the students work at (with my pigs and with my horses). All the students were very helpful and I never doubted their knowledge. The facility is amazing and so are the teachers and vets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.