Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Updates

Ollie

Cavy Slave
I have decided to make an update thread for Ollie. So far he is adjusting slow, but he is warming up to me. He snuggles and popcorns all over my bed when I take him out! I love him so much! Check back for another update and pictures. Also, I have heard you can use fleece matirials for bedding. How would you wash it and how often would you do so? Would you wash it in the washing machine? Thanks Guys

Yes, I use fleece and you wash it ad least once a week or more as necessary in the laundry machine. You also have to use an under-bedding because the fleece wicks the pee to it. For this you can use a Uhaul furniture pad, (most recommended), towels, puppy pads, or newspaper. Check out this thread for more info, and there are also many threads on it on the forum. :)

As promised. Heres my first update on Ollie! Today I cut and fitted 3 pecies of fleece, and four towels for under bedding.I put two towels down,then two layers of fleece for Ollie's bedding. Sure enough he loves the stuff. Hopefully all goes well and this works out. Since I got him he is eating better and definantly has a better personality. Starting to come out of his hide-away more and also starting to enjoy my company! I think I will make him a C&C Cage. Looks easy, cheap, and a good type of cage as well. Keep you posted

-Ollie

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.