Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Update on GP we found in a bush - Juniper

mommazilla

Cavy Slave
Hi all! It's been a few days and I wanted to update on the guinea pig you all helped us catch.

We really liked the name suggestion of Juniper, so that is what we are calling him now.

Juniper is fantastic. He's doing great. He eats like a little pig, that's for sure! I still can't get over the poop. we probably sweep up his cage 4 times a day at a minimum. (I'm a little anal-retentive and I have a toddler who I could totally see putting one of the little things in her mouth if she ever got to them). He seems to love his cage though. He definitely knows it's his. He's started 'talking' to me more and he's doing that popcorning thing. Mostly when I put him back in there after some loves. I don't know if I should take that as a compliment that he likes his cage or a put down that he's so excited to finally be away from me :confused:. I'll try to get some pictures while my daughter naps.

Thank you so much to everyone that helped and encouraged us. I, and I'm sure Juniper feels the same way, couldn't be more appreciative for that!

What awesome news! You are quite literally a life saver.

Awww.. it is such a sweet story. I am so glad it had a happy ending !

Thanks for the update! I think he must popcorn because he loves his new home so much lol

So cute! I'm so happy you were able to catch him and he is happy to be clean and dry and fed. =D

As promised, pictures! Update on GP we found in a bush - JuniperUpdate on GP we found in a bush - Juniper

I am so happy to hear such wonderful news!!!
❤️

I am in love with that piggy.

Juniper is such a beautiful pig! Thank you for caring enough to persevere. He was very lucky to have been in a yard of someone like you.

I am in love with that piggy.

Kim, I wish I had a trip home planned soon (of course you never know) b/c I'd bring the little feller to ya!

You could always escape that terrible weather and bring her down to San Diego! She is so adorable.

I can't believe he was outside! Piggies belong inside! You are such a wonderful person! He owes everything to you :)

I LOVE HIM!!!! hes buetiful! luckily he has someone as caring as you!

He's such a gorgeous little guy! He is so lucky he ended up in your yard! I love the name, too.

You live in SD too!!!!! Lol!!!!
Off Track :)
But WHAT A SWEET PIGGIE!!!!!!!!!!

Awwhhh! So he is actually a boy afterall? Everyone got so accustomed to just calling it a "he". I'm so happy he's safe and happy now. My pig always runs laps when I put her back after cuddles, I don't know how to take it either haha. I figure it's just they are excited and have to release the burst of energy.

What a lucky pig to have someone so caring welcome him to their home! He is a cutey!

Yay , I followed his story and im so glad that he wound up in your backyard! He is such a beauty!

that is one awesome pig, so cute and so small to when I look at him compared to his kibble, he looks real young :p you've Accquired a very cute and obviously happy to be with you pig, I'm very happy.

ahhhh! he has such beautiful fur. i take it you are keeping him then?!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.