Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay Unbelievable Service

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
Just wanted to give a shout out to Small Pet Select!! When I ordered from them this last time, my piggies absolutely loved their hay and pellets so much more than KMS. Well, I had a little extra money, so I decided to order more hay to tide me over till the beginning of next year. So at 3:45 this afternoon, I placed an order for a 60 lb box of second cut Timothy hay. I got an email at 4:10 this afternoon that the box has shipped!!!! I have never in my life had a turn-around time that fast for anything!!!

KUDOS to Small Pet Select!!!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
The last 2 boxes of hay I bought from them are gorgeous, orchard and 3rd cut Timothy.

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
I will second your kudos to SPS. I ordered hay from them and received it the following day. Now I realize I live in the same state as where SPS is located but still I never expected to receive it 24 hours later. The hay was absolutely gorgeous. I sent them an email complimenting them on both their quick turnaround and the excellent quality of their hay and I received such a nice reply from them.

It just makes me feel good when a company is so appreciative of their customers.

This is only my third time ordering hay period. First was from KMS and it was ok, then the last time when I ordered from SPS, if I remember correctly, I got it only a couple days later. We'll have to see when I get this box, but I'm sure it won't take long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
I just tracked the package - it's due by tomorrow, by day's end!!! This is so awesome!!! Good to know if I was ever desperate that it would come that fast!!! I am a forever customer and am heading over to their website to let them know!!!! Woot woot!!!!!

cdmcwilliams

Cavy Slave
Just placed my first order yesterday. Will be arriving Monday. 3 day turnover! Can't wait to let my piggies try it out. :)

lisa325

Cavy Slave
I use them too, and also experience fast shipping, plus good quality, good priced, hay :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I just opened a wonderful box of SPS this morning. The pigs were ecstatic!

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Hmm, I ordered once and never did again! The hay was a bit dry, I seem to remember it poking me, and there were bugs in it! :( Maybe I should try them out again. Right now I'm back to the pet store's hay but I'm planning on trying some KMS.

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
My very first box ever was from KMS. While their prices were cheaper, their shipping was outrageous!!! My pigs were fine with it, but my next box was from SPS, decided to give both a try and see which my pigs liked better. While they ate the KMS, they LOVE their hay from SPS. They get just as excited and wheek and stand on the side of the cage to get their hay as they do to get their veggies. They never did that with KMS. They also prefer SPS pellets to KMS pellets, which is a good thing because ordering from two different companies would have been expensive.

I hope you let SPS know about the bugs?

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
I've been buying SPS all year and it's been great each time! Using my codes I get my hay for less than $1 a pound. Shipping has always been super fast. I just love them!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.