Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

two females in PA

Amy1981

Cavy Slave
I'm looking to adopt two baby/younger females. Preferably by the end of June as they are technically going to be my daughter's birthday present. We're going to take the responsibility together, I clean the cage, she interacts with the piggies during floor time. :) I'm planning on using fleece bedding because I think that it's just adorable and looks less expensive/easier to maintain.

I'm about 1 hour west of Philadelphia and would be willing to travel to a shelter in NJ, MD, DE, or even NY to find the perfect piggies for my small family! Message me if you know of a place I can find them. Thank you!!!

WheeksUnlimited

Cavy Slave
I would private email happiestgirl from here. She had a mother/dtr she needed to find a home for back in May. She is in Reading, PA

Last edited:

happiestgirl

Cavy Slave
I sent you a message, though I don't think I have what you are looking for. Try Have a Heart Guinea Pig Rescue. Marci is great. She is based in NJ but has foster homes in PA & could likely get any adopted pigs closer to you.

There is Amy & Sugar
Adoptable Guinea Pig: Amy&Sugar: Petfinder

Marci likely knows of other young females needing homes, as she has a really big waiting list and limited foster space. She may be able to put you directly in touch with someone who needs to surrender their piggies.

Good luck!