Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where to Order? Timothy hay near Toronto?

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
I live outside of Toronto, Ontario and I want to order timothy hay for my piggies. I've looked online and I found a 50lb block for only 27.00$ but it was going to cost over 50$ to ship which is insane. And then I'd have to store it:eek:hmy: So that wasn't a good route. I do want to find hay in the area that I can buy at a reasonable price, because the pet store is overly expensive and not the best quality. Does anyone know of a hay supplier in the area?

Check Kijiji for the Orillia/green belt area. Should be farmers out that way with some.

I tried! I didn't find anything :(

It's not hay season yet. wait till early June, depending, till then you're stuck buying from pet stores :(

Have you checked Amazon? They have oxbow, and others too. I don't know how bad the shipping would be, but much better then 50 dollars!

great :( well I'll wait until hay season I guess then. I haven't checked amazon yet, I'll try that.

I get my hay from a feed store. Check around your area, even if you have to drive a bit.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.