Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Three new babies! I need help with a name!

Jinky

Cavy Slave
I recently found out my guinea pig was pregnant. She had the babies this morning! She had three! Mom and babies are healthy! The babies are kind of a blond color, with butterscotch colored patches. They are so cute, but I can't think of a name. I was thinking of maybe going with something patriotic, since they were born on independence day. I'm not sure yet on their sexes. Thanks in advance for your replies!

Jinky said:
I can't think of a name. I was thinking of maybe going with something patriotic, since they were born on independence day.
Libby (Liberty)
Pat (Patriotic)
Fred (Freedom)
July

Redd -
Whyt - Flag Colors (They a purposely spelled different)
Blu -

Stars -
Stripes - (Stars & Stripes Forever)
Forever -

I'm sure I can come up with more. If I do I'll post em :) Have fun choosing! Congrats on your babies!

i have found that when naming pets it is best to name them according to personality rather then just all together, individual names can be good but other wise maybe you could try something about the story of the three little pigs...that would be VERY cute..good luck!

I like the suggestion of finding names after their little personalities. I thought I had a name all picked out for new little piggy and then when I got her it just didn't seem to fit! So I decided on a different name and everyone I know chuckles and says it fits her so well when they see her picture! Good luck with your new piggies....what do they look like?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.