Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Those horribe conditions!

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
I'd actually perfer to rescue adult dogs. They're already neutered/spayed, have their first round of shots, housed trained and usually leash broken. Takes out all the stuff I hate about getting a new dog.

sweetspice221

Cavy Slave
Its not that I dont like adult dogs I just prefer puppies. I own 4 dogs there all American Escimoe's (I think thats how you pell It) I got the first girl for Christmas when I was about 4. Then we got a male. (you all know what happens now) They had puppies! YAY! 4 puppies. So I use to have 6 dogs:eek: ! They were a HANDFUL! . They barked ALOT!! And our neibhors complained and called animal control :mad: (GRRRRRRR) I was at school and my mom was at work so we could not stop their barking. When animal control came and saw the amount of dogs we had they said were breaking a (stupid!) rule. They made us get rid of 2 of them! (WAAAAAAA! I DONT WANNA!):weepy: We had no choice. We gave 1 to my Mom's friend, and the other 1 to someone who works with my mom. So we still get to see them:shhh: ! YAYAYAYAY! Honestly I think It all worked out for the best, Those dogs were diving us up the wall! Financially and mentally!:cheerful:

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
sweetspice,
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I have to require that you tone down on the smilies. You shouldn't be using them more than 1 or 2 in every 10 posts.

sweetspice221

Cavy Slave
Oh sorry Percy's Mom. I like to use them alot because there so cute. It wont happen again.

Dr Doughnut

Cavy Slave
PiggieMamaKelly said:
I actually have the opposite experience. The pet stores in my area always have nice clean cages, fresh water and hay etc. and sometimes the cages are pretty big. It looks good on the outside, it's the behind the scenes that is so rotten. Almost every pig I see in the petstore, if I watch long enough I can tell has mites. Goodness knows what else... So in my area, the outside is good looking, which entices people and the cycle perpetuates.

In my city, all the petstores are nice too. Except the petcos, I don't like petco much

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.