Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos This is what happens when I'm bored

Kristine

Cavy Slave
I rarely get to enjoy my time off work and today found myself with nothing to do. What happens then? I take pictures of the pigs, lol. Most days the piggies are very photogenic and wanting to check out my camera. Today I pulled out one of our studio lights because it was gloomy and dim up north here and they didn't know what to think of it. (with soft box, so not too bright)

My husband has been teasing me saying that these 4 have replaced our kids. I reply that they don't talk back, don't trash the house and are still excited to see me with veggies. ;) Like normal, Calvin and Zeus were both showing off and wheeking at me for attention any time I wasn't snapping pictures of them, lol.

Calvin:

Zeus:

GiGi:

Luna:

Cute!Very nice, those are amazing pictures!:)

They are too cute! My husband also thinks I have lost my marbles LOL. He will say " are you on that Guinea pig website again?" ;) We have 4 kids and my kids even laugh at me and I have told them, at least they eat without complaints and don't talk back either!

Adorable pictures! I have been meaning to get some quality camera time in with my boys, but haven't found the time lately. They're super cute though!

They are too cute! My husband also thinks I have lost my marbles LOL. He will say " are you on that Guinea pig website again?" ;) We have 4 kids and my kids even laugh at me and I have told them, at least they eat without complaints and don't talk back either!
At least I'm in good company! I think my husband is as attached to them as me, and my kids see me pull out my camera and instantly start telling me to take pictures of "their" pig. I think they are just relieved its not aimed at them constantly now. Hahaha

What great pictures and what cute piggies, thanks for sharing them with us.

I wish I could take photos that well.

They have such sweet faces! Thanks for sharing with us! :love:

oh sooooooo cute
i wanna piggie nap them all lol

I wish I could take photos that well.

They have such sweet faces! Thanks for sharing with us! :love:

Ditto

Thanks :) photography is a hobby of ours so I have a lot of fun taking pictures of them. Very spoiled piggies.

Aw. They are so cute!

I need a new avatar but don't have the greatest pictures of my piggies, any suggestions?

Oh I love those pics! I am a photo taking junkie too:) I especially love the one of Gigi...

I usually grab pictures during floor time when they are very energetic and chatty. Veggies are a good way to keep them happy while I'm between pictures, they usually happily sit and wheek for more treats. Grab a solid background (fleece is perfect!) and have plenty of lighting. I have access to studio lights but, IMO, natural lighting is best when available. Have fun and I hope you post your pictures when you take them!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.