Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

This is horrible-right in my neighborhood

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Someone is sick and I really wish they would catch this guy.

(broken link removed)

This is why people need to keep a good eye on their pets. Sick :censored: like this.

nikilovesdogs

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

It's everywhere.

Locally, we just had this happen:

(broken link removed)

and this:

darn, can't find the link. A poor local dog had his ears and tail mutilated. Owner tried to crop/dock him on his own to make him look like a Doberman. :(

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
That's horrible.

JennG

Cavy Slave
I don't understand how people can act like that towards animals. Most turn it towards humans as they get older. Sicko!

Eolith

Cavy Slave
That's sickening. The one involving Mooie is especially disturbing for me since I live in the area. The massacre involving several human death that just happened a day or two ago is especially scary since it's only a few blocks from my work.

l_eris_l

Cavy Slave
A female pit bull has been at the shelter where I volunteer for a few months. Her owners were gang-banging drug dealers that sell pit puppies for money (but kept her for some reason) and she was found wandering. Animal Control picked her up and eventually convinced the owners to sign her over.

When she was a puppy, they had cropped her ears themselves, without anaesthetic, and stitched them up using blue thread. The thread is still visible to this day... :(

Pic of her here: (broken link removed)

~Eris~

P.S. - She is still available, if anyone were interested in adopting her. She is so sweet that I would take her myself but she doesn't get along with some dogs (I have 2).

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
Sick b:censored:s.
That's ridiculous.

bromers

Cavy Slave
It is true it is al over there was a artical in the paper the other day a little girl had lost her cat and she made posters and she went down an alley and found her cat hung but its tail with its head smashed in. A 6 year old girl should not have to see that.

pink_cottonball

Cavy Slave
That is horrible! I cannot believe that people are so sick and inhumane! (I think that is the word!)

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
It is horrible that these thing happen all over. I think what is making this so bad is that there have been over 40 animals now since January and I believe the last 10 they have found now have been peoples pet dogs.

Tony's mom

Cavy Slave
That's horrible that people can do that to animals and think it is alright. Those are some crazy people who are very sick. In what state has all this happened in?

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
In Michigan.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
It's in cases like these you want to put the culprits in the animals' situation. Make them face the situation they put the creatures in. Maybe this isn't right to say, but rather than testing new products on animals you should test on the :censored: who do such disgusting things in life. Sadly there are a good handful in this world who deserve it.

l_eris_l

Cavy Slave
Cavy-cool-crazy, I usually don't subscribe to the "eye for an eye" mentality, but cases like these are where I would make an exception...

~Eris~

jsmhwyatt

Cavy Slave
That is just sick! :weepy: Thay should be put away!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.