Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Things that make your heart melt

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
I decided to create the board of all the things your pigs do to make your heart melt. You can post as many as you want and even put pigtures of it. I'll Start.

1) When they decide to stick up their little piggy lips to you. Pucker up!
2) When I lean in to get the food and they decide too stand on their hind legs and kiss me on the cheek.
3) When they weeek when I go to refill their food.

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
When they popcorn just because I am talking to them.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I love when they ''wheek".
I love when they stand up on their hind legs and wait for you.
I love when they "purr" and talk.
I love when they hear me talk or wiggle plastic they talk to me for attention.
I love piggies period!

Teria

Cavy Slave
Sleeping pigs.
Bonnie and Gobi happily investigating whatever I just put into the cage, while Zirbel and Sydney wait in the background. "You go and get yourself eaten. We decide what to do after that."
Endless optimism - "This time she WILL have food for us!"
Little flapping ears when they wheek.

pennick

Cavy Slave
When I get up in the morning and they are sitting on the 2nd level waiting for me. Then they see me and run over and climb up on the grids waiting for their morning rub down, and of course a treat, sooooooooo cute.

emithebug

Cavy Slave
The way they go NUTS and get SOOOO happy to be back in their big cage after being stuck in a small one at my mom's house!

When they popcorn in their pigloo and bump their head XD It's just cute!

The way when I put veggies in their cage, Flower darts out to grab the closest thing and rushes back to her tunnel with it. "Not gonna get eaten, but not gonna pass up free veggies either! HA! Catch me if you can!"

The way Little Bit popcorns if you just blow lightly on her back XD

Come to think of it, the way Little Bit is ALWAYS POPCORNING.

The funny little piggy conversations in the middle of the night.

When someone's running around in circles for exercise, and someone else suddenly gets in the way. "runrunrunrunRunRunRUNRUNRUNR- ACK! You weren't there last time!"

Hmm... this is kind of a good thing and a bad thing mixed into one. How, when they get sick, they always like snuggling more, like they're going, "Mommy, I feel icky... make it all better... *sniffle*" =(

Piglet

Cavy Slave
1) When they sleep and look like a little kidney bean
2) When their ears wiggle
3) When they try to popcorn (bless, they are so chubby and old)
4) When they waddle across the play pen
5) When Ascot sticks his head up for a kiss
6) When they beg for food up against the cage or standing up on their hind legs
7) When they run after each other
8) When they cuddle - they always sit bum to face

kat_0521

Cavy Slave
One of my favorite things happens during lap time. I ALWAYS get piggie kisses from my girl Luna and nothing compares to having Tigger "tell" me all about her day.
The absolute best would have to be them falling asleep on my chest. Nothing is more relaxing than feeling my piggie relax and slowly nod off to sleep. They melt into little "fur puddles" too! :D <<I'm meeellllting....I'm melting....>>

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Oh yes, how could I forget the fur puddles!!! Mine do that too

smileyface cavy

Cavy Slave
OOH yes the fur puddles! And when they sleep!

amfeider

Cavy Slave
sleeping pigs and when april popcorns and knocks the top off her hidie house.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Piggy kisses and they way they scream first thing when I wake up.. for their pellets. The way they stretch out on the computer desk and sleep while I am on the computer.

candi

Cavy Slave
If mine are out having floor time when it's time for their veggies they'll follow me to the kitchen as soon as I take their bowl and they'll stand at the kitchen door and wheek until the veggies are ready...lol I think that's how my budgie managed to copy the wheeking sound from them :p

mmm_missy

Cavy Slave
I love it when they stretch out under their hay rack to eat their hay, it's as if they are in heaven.

I love it when they climb into the hay rack and fall asleep.

I love it when they decide it is time to play tag.

I love it when they here me walk in the door and they immediately start weeking and sitting up to say hi and give me kisses.

I love it when they get floor time and they suddenly turn into "commando" mode, like "you two go to the left, you two go to the right and I'll distract her with my look of complete innocence"!

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I love the little piggie train they turn into while investigating at floortime.

I love dagwells lips and completely willingness to do anything to make me happy.

I love that when I walk in the door after going out, I can guarantee that Chewie will be squeeling for a cuddle.

I love the way Atticus is so much smarter than I am, no matter how much I piggy escape proof the floor time area, he always finds a way back to the door of my room. And that when I go to pick him up and go back to floor time he always looks up at me and tells me that he won.

I love the way Apollo has to smell EVERYTHING, and if it is close enough... taste it too. He's also a really good kisser.

I love waking up and here them bouncing around in their cage.

Marlania

Cavy Slave
Among my favorites are:

When Temporary wheeks when I open the closet door to grab their pellets/hay/random object.

The way Permanent beats up the water bottle.

The way Temp sits on my shoulder...perched like a parrot.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Everything they do make my heart melt! From their little noses and lips, to the noises they make! My favourite things have to be...oh, I can't choose!!

Popcorning piggies are really sweet though..Tuppy has a tendancy to run so fast that I'm convinced she'll do herself an injury one day, and Charlie does lots of head and body twitching and leaping up in the air!! And when any piggy curls up and snuggles down into the floor...that's something special..:)

RyanR

Cavy Slave
That would be when CC or Smores are sleeping in their cuddle cup or when Smores walks up to the wall and just looks up with his lips in the air.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
When I am holding Teef and will give him a treat (without shaking the treat jar) then Mo (Mo not Mu) will come running out expecting a treat because he heard a pig chewing.

Krysanthemum

Cavy Slave
When Petal gets floor time, she runs and popcorns at the same time. I keep waiting for her to turn herself inside out! Cocoa just runs behind her, she's too old and dignified to popcorn (unless there's food involved!).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.