Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy They Sure Love Cuddle Cups

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
I've been wanting a cuddle cup ever since I've seen the photos here, but I'm not at all crafty so I've been checking in every store. Finally found one today, put it in Amy's cage, and I can't believe how much she loves it! She took to it instantly, and almost every time I go by her cage, she's snuggled up in it. I want to get a picture, but by the time I remove the cage top and position the camera, she's out and wheeking for a treat. I'm determined to catch one though.

Now I just need to find another one for Borat (the store only had one). I suspect he'd like it, too, because there's a corner of his cage he likes to curl up in. I actually sort of thought Amy wouldn't like it and I'd end up giving it to him, but I was very, very wrong.

I made a cuddle pad (no sides), and my girls love it, too. I'm quite pleased t osee my shyest pig laying on it. Guess I have to make more...

I don't have a cuddle cup because I can't fit it into one of their "safe spots"(pigloo, fleece forests,under the hay rack). I'm afraid they won't lay in it as often because it's so out in the open. Are my concerns needless? They *are* really cute. I've always wanted one.

I thought the same thing because Amy loves to be in her hideys vs. Borat who flops down anywhere. Surprisingly, that turned out to be totally unfounded. I wanted to fit the cup in a hiding spot, but it was too large. Amy immediately claimed it anyway and just lays out in the open now.

Mine lay out in the open, too, on their pad. Even my shyest girl who always hides loves the new cuddle pad. I caught her laying on it, and when I looked later in the day, she was laying next to it with her head on the side like a pillow. I was amazed!

Well, I guess that settles it! I'm getting a cuddle cup! I've been eyeing the ones Cobb Cabin Crafts makes for a while now.

this makes me excited I ordered 2 cuddle beds from Welcome To Canadian Comforts . And am awaiting them to be made and shipped. I was wondering if my girls will like them but reading your posts makes me think they will. YAY!

I finally managed to get a picture of the diva in her cuddle cup this morning. Her tummy was all full of salad and hay, so she just gave me a look like, "What?! Can't you see I'm resting here, Mom?"
[GuineaPigCages.com] They Sure Love Cuddle Cups
The tabs are because you can hang it. It's technically meant for ferrets, so I'm going to keep an eye on them to make sure she doesn't chew them.

That is VERY cute! Are they machine washable?

The label says it's washable so it should be okay in a machine, although I'll probably do it by hand like I do my bird's happy huts.

The label says it's washable so it should be okay in a machine, although I'll probably do it by hand like I do my bird's happy huts.

I have a cuddle cup like this with the wooly/furry material inside. They do fine in the wash. I dont think my mom drys them though.

I got my babies one and they love to roll around in it, i've never seen them rest in it they seem to think of it as more of a toilet which is sad haha

I'm looking into getting new toys and such for the piggies I'm going to adopt soon. I'd never heard of these, but I'll definitely look into making one or something because they're SO cute!!

AWWW! So adorable!

I finally managed to get a picture of the diva in her cuddle cup this morning. Her tummy was all full of salad and hay, so she just gave me a look like, "What?! Can't you see I'm resting here, Mom?"
View attachment 26361
The tabs are because you can hang it. It's technically meant for ferrets, so I'm going to keep an eye on them to make sure she doesn't chew them.

I forgot to say! Your piggy looks like mine! [GuineaPigCages.com] They Sure Love Cuddle Cups

How cute! They definitely look alike!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.