Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

They meet...

• Thread starter SerpentineSylph
  • Start date

Ellen

Cavy Gazer
I just can't get over these two! It's too bad we can't see Boo's blue eyes too well. I bet they're really pretty.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Doc is very handsome, but I have to admit, Boo is the most adorable little thing. He does look like he has a wool sweater on, he is so adorable. I am so happy for you that they are getting along so well.

SerpentineSylph

Cavy Slave
Oh, I know, Narco. I'm so sorry to hear about your boys (I've been secretly keeping up with your story). Your story was what had me worried, and still makes me worried as Boo is still young. The only thing that takes a bit of the stress off is that Boo is the submissive one, and was with his brother, and Doc and Boo follow each other around and buddy up all the time. And you know, once Wiggly sorts out his issues with puberty things might change.

Thanks, Sammy. I love your new avatar, very cute!

If it makes you feel any better, Ellen, I'm still not 100% sure about Boo's eyes as it's hard to get the wriggly thing to hold still long enough! lol

Thanks, Piggly! That's part of the teddy (or rex) charm. I had the most darling Teddy before when I was younger, he was my best buddy.I'm so happy to have another one in my life!

Fanch

Cavy Slave
Great to hear that they get along so well. Beautiful pictures and Boo is just stunning, I love him!

SerpentineSylph

Cavy Slave
Thanks, Fanch!