Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The Royal Family is growing

Frapplove

Cavy Slave
Okay, this is way way overdue but something exciting happened today so I thought I might as well let you all know who I actually am!
I am a 20 year old student at Oregon State University, Forestry major, Fish and Wildlife minor, living in an apartment with my boyfriend of almost two years in Corvallis, OR. I have (am maid-in-waiting to) FOUR guinea pigs:
Big Queen Frapp: [GuineaPigCages.com] The Royal Family is growing
Frappe's mother, Scottie, was a tiny Aby purchased at a pet store by one of my sisters, and another sister got Skunk, a black and white long-haired gp. Scottie and Skunk were boys...until one day my sister had them out and I picked up Scottie, to realize immediately that this was a very pregnant girl. Because Scottie was apparently with the boys at the pet store, we don't know if Skunk was the father or not, except some of the babies pointed towards this. But Scottie had her babies, and one of them was Frappe. That was quite a few years ago now.
Little Princess Frapp:[GuineaPigCages.com] The Royal Family is growing[GuineaPigCages.com] The Royal Family is growing
Frappilicious is Frappe's adorable fuzzy friend that I acquired down in Eugene, after I took Frappe from my dad and sister's house in Vida and brought her up to live with me in Corvallis. She loves Frappe and chatters constantly while I am holding her.
And today, I adopted two more guineas from Heartland Humane Society here in Corvallis! :D
They are the mama, Ivy, and her little daughter, Harley. Mama is one year old, a beautiful black short-hair with flecks of bright gold coloring.[GuineaPigCages.com] The Royal Family is growing Baby is one month old, a soft light brown color.[GuineaPigCages.com] The Royal Family is growing Maybe some of you remember this, the story of their beginning from back in January: (broken link removed) It was on the News Feed. Another backyard breeder-borderline hoarder. But she surrendered them, and now I have two more guins!
Mama and Baby have been in excellent care and medically treated then in foster care for a while and are deemed healthy, but they are currently resting in quarantine in another room just to be safe. :sarcastic
I am SO excited to have two more guins to dote on and plans are being made for the ultimate Guinea Pig Palace :mischievo

Aw. Congratulations on your new guinea pigs! Your guinea family is adorable. =D

Thank you! :D

Hey girl, Awesome they are beautiful. I got a guinea pig today too for gidget. My husband surprised me for my birthday/anniversary. oh my husband said to tell you that he was born in Roseberg, or.

Roseburg, I have been there. Oregon is awesome, but I haven't really been to the east coast so I can't properly compare them :sarcastic

Congrats! They are so lucky to have you as their Mom. It's really nice to get to know something about you, too.

Aw thank you! I realized I posted a lot about things but never did an introduction. I have a history of loving guinea pigs :cheerful:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.