Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The Random Picture Thread

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Y'all are such great photographers! I don't know if anyone remembers the kitty bed I was buying for Percy and Caramel for Chanukah. It has Jewish stars all over it. Well, the bed is very cool, completely machine washable, but the stars are mostly lavendar and pink, and thus WAY too girly for my manly cavies! I gave it to Guen, my petite little B&W part Persian female cat, but Lance, my almost 13 year old, 16 pound orange tabby decided he liked it instead. I wanted to share a couple of pics of my goofy not really fittin' in the kitty bed cat.

Lance003.jpg

He decided he needed to give himself a pedicure right when I was snapping this one!
Lance002.jpg

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Awwww, that's such a cute picture!

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
OK...one more wierd pet picture! This is my cousin Andi and her standard poodle Bogey. We were at Andi's house near Ft. Lauderdale the weekend of my great-Aunt and Uncle's 90th and 91st birthday party.
181stBday015.jpg

kimmee

Cavy Slave
That is a BIG poodle!

I guess its head and paws just look larger because of the fur though. That's odd because I've seen standard sized poodles before and they never looked as big as the one in your picture *laughs*

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Andi is also about 5'1". She's generally very petite all over, but Bogey seems really big to me as well. He's about 65lbs.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Cute pics! But yeah, that poodle is huge.

Inrun

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

A bronze piece I did last year.

Another bronze I did last year. (Bronze is fun)

Aztechead.jpg

And the last bronze I did (which took the longest, and weighed the most... and is massive but beautiful).

lukeguardingbucket.jpg

And my dog faithfully guarding his bucket. (there was water in it, we were in the garden, he'd just take a sip whenever and rest his chin on the edge. He got mad when we took it away from him to water the plants though. Ha ha!)

https://www.wimp.com/wacky/

Carissa

Cavy Slave
CoolKittensreduced.jpg

My cats Sabrina and Zoe.

RileyBaxterreduced.jpg

My dog, Riley and his beagle buddy Baxter.

DSC00901grayscalecroppedreduced.jpg

Riley watching me clean cages.

Just a few of my favorites.

Slap, I love the picture of Cara Donna. Its stunning.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Inrun, I love GSDs. Yours is gorgeous.

Thank you Carissa.

Inrun

Cavy Slave
Thankyou Slap, he is quite the dog. It's his birthday today! He's turning 9. And sadly i'm not there to celebrate it with him (as I go to University in a different city).
puppies.jpg

The top dog in this photo was an Elkhound, his name was Eric and he passed away when he was 14 (he was around 12 in this photo) he had congenative heart failure, and he was up and running around at our farm one morning, pushed his way inside and died. It was fast, and it was the best way that anyone could have asked for.

The other dog is our other Shepherd Gretal; Lukes little sister. She's going to be 8 this year, but not until August. She's a brilliant little girl and I quite love her. However like many shepherds she lacks an enzyme in her body that helps process fat, so she has to be given it in her food. And because of this as she ages she is beginning to get a bit chubby. But it's a far cry from when we got her. She'd been given away to a very nasty home, and they didn't give her the enzyme, so when we recieved her (two months after Eric died), she was skin and bones. And utterly terrified. Now she's vibrant and beautiful and such a happy girl. Makes me sick to think that anyone could have hurt her though.

pink_cottonball

Cavy Slave
Oooh...pretty! :D Some of these pictures make me laugh, like that one of the log horn! I don't know why!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.