Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage the new digs!!!!!

littledinobug

Cavy Slave
The boys new digs are complete! And not a day too soon since they turn 3wks tomorrow! we did separate them last night though just to be on the safe side. Put them in a temporary Small C&C cage while my husband re-built the main one.

This is what we now have

[GuineaPigCages.com] the new digs!!!!!
The boys are up top for now and the girls are on bottom. When the boys get to puberty and start getting boarly I will routinely switch their cages so the smell/territory won't be too bad. :D

They're snuggling in the hidey now...They spent the past 20 minutes doing zoomies in their new cage and popcorning.

Thank you so much for giving us ideas on how to keep the two little guys!!!! I really didn't want to rehome either of them. They are so sweet. I do hope I removed them in time so we don't have two more litters coming our way. Oy!.

[GuineaPigCages.com] the new digs!!!!!

Super cute piggies - and awesome cage!! Glad you get to keep your babies (and I really doubt your mama pig got pregnant if you got them out by 3 weeks). Sounds like they're happy to be in the new cage :D I love watching them do zoomies and popcorn!

L@@ks great!!!

My husband thanks you for the kudos. I'm glad you guys showed us the double decker! The greatest thing about C&C cages is their endless customization and expandability. I really didn't feel like rehoming either boys. They just grew on us. My husband was so sad when I put the ad up on GuineaZone. Had a few calls/emails for Pepper/Rhodie but, that was after we put our heads together to keep the two little guys. Two boys two girls...no one will be alone, and very little boarliness should ensue due to them being born together lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.