Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior The Chirping Guinea Pig

MsCarter8705

Cavy Slave
Ive seen other videos and read stories of people stating their guinea pigs chirping, however I know HOW to get my Cola (female coronet) to chirp. When I play music in my house, she starts chirping. The first time I was looking for a baby bird in my apartment. Anyone lse experience this?

Not yet but I hope too!! lol I'll have to try that out when I get my pig...that's so cool!! haha we would love it if you posted a vid...? :p

That's very cool. I play music in here all the time but they've never chirped when the music was on. The two times I've videotaped two different ones, the TV was on but I don't recall what was on. Most of the other times was when it was night or dark in their room. I'd love to see a video of yours chirping to the music, too.

How do I pist a vid here

I have one gp that chirps, mostly late at night. We thought it was the low battery warning on the smoke detector ! If you put your video on Youtube, you can then post a link here. I have done that in the past. There may be other ways to do it, but that is what I did !

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.