Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

The babies are here!!! :D

pigmomma2

Cavy Slave
Hey y'all! I said I would keep everyone updated on the statues of momma Lelee and her pregnancy and here it goes! :) Last week Lelee gave birth to five GORGEOUS little pups! I took them all to the vet today and she said they are all doing absolutely wonderful and I will be taking them back in two weeks for a follow up. They're all super sweet and I'm extremely proud of momma for taking care of the babies as well as she has! Anyways, I'm sure you guys just want me to get to the pictures already right?! :)

[GuineaPigCages.com] The babies are here!!! :D[GuineaPigCages.com] The babies are here!!! :D[GuineaPigCages.com] The babies are here!!! :D[GuineaPigCages.com] The babies are here!!! :D[GuineaPigCages.com] The babies are here!!! :D

Cuuute! Really cute!

Thank you!! :) I absolutely adore them! They're all so sweet! I told my cousin she could keep two of the babies (assuming having all seven would be too much) but now I don't want to let any of them go! Lol. I just love how cute they are. My "favorite" is the little gray and white one. It's just a little ball of fluff! :)

Awww! I want the one in the 3rd picture! :D

They are TOO cute! =D

haha the third one was the runt I think. S/he's the tiniest and when it didn't have both eyes open for a few days. It's definitely the sweetest though! That's the only baby that doesn't run from me lol.
Thank you! :)

Aww so cute! I also love the third one! She/he looks so cranky in that pic!

Cuteness overload! Wow, five pups -- good girl, Lelee! I love the size of the feet. Reminds me of our Great Dane when he was a puppy.

Ahhhh, I just love baby piggies, the last one is my favorite, looks like a little mouse...You should name it Mickey or Minnie. LOL
Thanks for sharing!

The babies are precious, so interesting the range of colors!! And you will have your hands full with five!! Best of luck and enjoy all your lovebugs!

Thanks everyone! :) I do love how she had just about every color she could have in the litter! They're such sweet little things. They've already figured out how to tell me it's time to eat! Lelee has taught them well. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.