Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Thank you!!

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Hello. I am an old user. I got insulted because I bred piggies. I have only bred 6 times though. I am 14 years old. I never knew I'd be saying this.. but.. thanks for hurting me - or rather changing me. I have given up breeding. Sorry if I was rude to you all - I just didn't want to believe what you were all saying as I didn't want to think I was a bad owner. Please, Please believe me.. what would be the point of lying? I would like to start fresh and learn more!! I am very glad to say that when I did have babies - both them and their mothers were healthy and everything went okay, all six times. Can you all forgive me? I think my username was 90katrina90. I have 17 guinea pigs now. One day I hope to start adopting, but with the amount I have now, it's quite impossible.. and at the age I am! Just because I'm 14.. I DO care for my guinea pigs, not my parents - well they help me with money and vets etc... I am going to get c&c cages soon too, because I think mine are waaay to small :( will send pics of my c&c cages when they are built & my guineas!!! Well, I hope your pleased that you have saved piggies, as I woudn't have given up breeding if I didn't come on here!!! :) I want what's best for my animals! I hope I make friends with you all.

I am happy you have given up breeding.

Good luck.

Good to hear you've had a change of heart.

Welcome back

That's great to know, Myspoiltpiggies (I wrote down Katrina at first!! XD)
Glad you had a change!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.