Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

temperture

bubbleguine

Cavy Slave
What is the temperature range it should be outside so i can ive oreo and bubbleguine a play pen?

Between 65-75 degrees. Today was a nice day to do it, I brought mine out around 6:00 PM. The mosquitos were bad, though.

Don't let it get hotter than 75 while they are out, and make sure they are supervised 100% of the time.

We finally let our piggys outside yesterday. But we had the same problem with mosquitos. The piggys seemed to enjoy eating the grass though. I wish there were no such thing as mosquitos.

Yesterday was HOT! Today was too. Tomorrow is going to be 88. I am sun burnt.

I brought mine out at about 6, the mosquitos were bad. I put some bug spray on myself and they basically left the pigs alone.

It has reached 90 degrees her in pgh today. It is scorchering hot. We had to cut my parents grass today. God i almost died out there and as soon as I got home I took a ice cold bath.

Oh it was awful two days ago. Me and my boss were so hot we went swimming in a dirty pool- but it did feel good.

He I agree with ya. We thought about pulling over and jumping in the river but we were too tired and I was hurting from redoing the piggies cages. It is in gallery now the pic.

I really like the boy's condo and the girl's cage is nice and looooong.. love it.

Thanks.

I jsut cant wait until next year cause we are finally moving into a nice fully remodled home. Fenced in yard for our dog and a swimming pool. Central air, 2 bedroom, gameroom, 2 car garage. I am just so excited. Plus I think that they are gonna get their bigger cage again when we move plus we are gonna get a puppy for our dog Samantha and a flemish giant rabbit. Maybe a chinchilla

AngelsCavies said:
Thanks.

I jsut cant wait until next year cause we are finally moving into a nice fully remodled home. Fenced in yard for our dog and a swimming pool. Central air, 2 bedroom, gameroom, 2 car garage. I am just so excited. Plus I think that they are gonna get their bigger cage again when we move plus we are gonna get a puppy for our dog Samantha and a flemish giant rabbit. Maybe a chinchilla
take it from me , you'd rather have a rabbit thern a chinchilla

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.