Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Tell your funny cavy stories!

Or Bandit lol

I used to have a piggy named Ninja! She was an all white Aberuvian with an all white body and a completely black face! She was adorable:love:

@joys_cavies I was thinking about Bandit or Rascal, but those were both names of old family pets that have passed away, so off limits.
@LoveMyHerd Interesting, my little one might be an Abyruvian as well! Too early to tell, though.

That would be funny if she was an Aberuvian! Can you post a pigture by any chance?

Yep, here you go. Like I said, still early (she'll be two months old on Christmas Day), but all of her fur seems to peculiarly lay forward...

[GuineaPigCages.com] Tell your funny cavy stories!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Tell your funny cavy stories!

She looks like a domino. LOL you could call her Ninja Domino! @joys_cavies My dog is named Bandit.

Awwww she is to cute @Kenna18155. Lol @PeanutnCookie

Awww! She's so cute! Didn't you already have a separate thread for naming her? I thought you did for some reason...

I did! The topic just seemed to come up in this one as well, haha. 'pologies.

Oh, cool! Any favorite songs, @joyscavies? My pigs don't mind the noise, haha.

And I swear, this little cavy will be the death of me. She has discovered the wonderful sport of burrowing. Hooray. Earlier today I went over to the cage to check on them, and somehow, SOMEHOW, the little one had gotten under the fleece... AND YET EVERY SINGLE EDGE AND CORNER WAS STILL TUCKED IN. I'm still puzzled. It was PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for her to get under the fleece, unless she somehow re-tucked the corner AFTER she got under it. I have no idea.

I think I've decided on a name. How about "adorable fluffy poofball of terror?" Has a nice ring to it, eh?
LOL! Maybe you could set up a camera where your guinea pig is. Then you can find out how he does it! lol

New story: so last night I walk in to my room after I left to watch a little TV. My room us where I can see them from my living room and I walk in and Bailey and Emmy are talking. They stop and give me a look like "can we help you? " and I left and they started talking again lol

Nice. Your piggies have socially abandoned you.

And I discovered how she did it. There was a hole in the fleece where I sewed two pieces together. I figured that out because when I was trying to get her out of the fleece, she somehow popped up above it, edges still tucked. I examined the area, and... a teeny hole.

New Story: so after my girls get their rumble strutting done they always bump butts. (?) One day they were doing this and they bumped butts so hard the other went a little ways a way and so did the other lol

Nice. Your piggies have socially abandoned you.

And I discovered how she did it. There was a hole in the fleece where I sewed two pieces together. I figured that out because when I was trying to get her out of the fleece, she somehow popped up above it, edges still tucked. I examined the area, and... a teeny hole.
Busted!

New Silly Story: Bluebell Thinks She's my Hairdresser!

Okay, guys, new story.
So the other day, I was inspecting something at the back end of the cage. I don't remember what it was anymore, this was so distracting. So I was leaning over checking out something in the back, and I feel a strange tug an my head. I look down, and Bluebell, my Silkie, literally has a huge piece of my hair in her mouth, and she's eating it like Spaghetti! Apparently, my curly medium length brown hair had hung down into her reach while I was leaning over the cage, and Bluebell had taken this as the perfect opportunity to give me a trim! I slowly pulled the now wet hairs out of her mouth, and went and rinsed of the pig spit. But really, how good can my hair taste?!

Wow lol. I have curly hair to and my cat thinks it is *hilarious* to jump up and grab when I walk by.

Bailey likes to burrow in my hair when I holder her and my hair loves to tangle around anything and everything lol

My cat used to think it was the best thing ever to hide behind the tall counter ledge, so when I walked by, she, from her hiding spot, would swat my eyes (with her claws sheathed). Yikes!

Ugh! My male kitten does that. He also thinks my head (when I wear my hair down which I try not to) is a great hiding place if I pick him up and my dog barks and he sticks his unsheathed claws in my head!

I can see that happening to me, because it happened a lot...
Ugh! My male kitten does that. He also thinks my head (when I wear my hair down which I try not to) is a great hiding place if I pick him up and my dog barks and he sticks his unsheathed claws in my head!

Hermes tries to eat my hair too! I put it a bun now when I spot clean the cage, so then he pops up on his hind legs and tries to nibble on my bangs. Silly pigs!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.