Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Tattoos...

schavarry

Cavy Slave
Just curious to see how many of you on the forum have tattoos?

If you do are you willing to share how many? Of what?

Or pictures??

Do you want to get a tattoo (more tattoos)? Of What?

Would you get a tattoo of a guinea pig?

I'll start. I have a tattoo of a duck on my foot. I'll try to post a pic later cuz I have to dig through my computer to find the pic (actually it might be on my phone...hmmm...)

I'd like to get more - I really want a humming bird. I've thought of a guinea pig but I'm not sure I want one on my body when I'm 80. ;)

I don't have one, but I plan to get one. I just have to decide on something I want that I won't forget later on.

No tattoos for me. Do not want one, but I like them on other people, just not for me.

I have a small one on my chest. It is a yellow rose with a red heart. The red is faded now so needs to be redone. I too wanted a hummingbird but it never happpened.

Just curious to see how many of you on the forum have tattoos? This gal! lol

If you do are you willing to share how many? Of what? One. It's sort of a bouquet of roses. Each color, and rose represents one of my pets. I still need to add a rose for my guinea pig(s) though! I'm still unsure of how this is going to work as I get older and have more pets. Eventually I'm going to run out of leg space, and colors to assign my pets. Still working on George's!

Or pictures?? This was taken right after it was finished. [GuineaPigCages.com] Tattoos...

Do you want to get a tattoo (more tattoos)? Of What? Yes! I want to add to my current tattoo, and I want an Irish harp on one foot, and a Tudor rose on the other. There are also a few other ideas going through my head at the moment. :D

Would you get a tattoo of a guinea pig? Probably not an actual guinea pig, but something to represent mine, of course!

Wow, that is gorgous! I would get a guinea pig, especially if it was cute like T's poppcorning little guy. I am older now so I probably wont be getting any more.

Thank you! I'd also do a guinea pig, but it would have to be my guinea pig. Which means I'd have to get my rabbit, oh and the cats and whatever future pets I get. It's just a never ending cycle, and I have learned that lesson from my mom who has three of our cat's faces on her back. Now that we have four she really needs to update so it will be fair. But oh if she gets any more cats. Ahh, it never ends! At least with mine I can say oh, blue is for X,Y,Z. Faces are unique. :D

I have one, is a small inscription on my waist. and I'm planning to get another in my ribs that says "This too shall pass" in Spanish, of course.
And I really want a swallow on my shoulder, someday.
I would LOVE to get a guinea pig tattoo, but I'm not sure about it.
Nice bouquet, @emeraldamykate :)

Last edited:
I got my first tattoo 3 weeks ago.
It's on my upper back and I love it!
[GuineaPigCages.com] Tattoos...

I may get one more eventually....not sure what or where.

I have three! A little heart on my foot, some cherry blossoms on the other foot and a big rose with a pink bow on my thigh :) (that one is my pride and joy so i'll post a picture of that one hehe, My nan was called sylvia which she always used to tell me there is a pink rose called that, and she died of breast cancer so i got a pink bow tied around the stem![GuineaPigCages.com] Tattoos...

I have 6 tattoos and only have plans to get one more. I have the image already picked out, I just can't figure out where I want to put it.

I can only attach 5 pictures, so I'll just show you my favorite ones.

This was my first tattoo. The picture was taken right after a beach trip which is why my skin looks so red. I have since had the color touched up and it looks great compared to the picture.

This one I share with my cousin.

This is a memorial tattoo for a friend who was killed by a drunk driver.

Not too much meaning to this one. I just thought it was pretty.

And last is my favorite.

All my tattoos have special meaning to me, but it takes about 20 minutes to explain everything. The last one that isn't pictured is Sagittarius' arrow with an "S" going through it.

I like looking at tattoos but don't have any LOL

My husband and I got matching infinity symbols when we were married. I want another one of a rabbit I have it picked out but I just need to figure out where to get it!! I'm thinking between my shoulder blades but I'm not certain. Why is that part so hard?!

I don't have any. When I was 18 I thought about getting a Winne The Pooh tattoo on my ankle but never found the time to go get it now 10 years later I am sooooooooo glad I didn't lol. Now I second guess everything I want to get. I will probably get one some day that has something to do with my kids.

I have many tattoo ideas, just no money. ;P I have some guinea pig tattoo ideas too.

I don't have any. About a year ago, this topic came up on here. It reminded me of a magazine article I read. In 2006, Psychology Today had an article by Carlin Flora, Features editor at the magazine. This was her response when asked whether cat and dog owners are fundamentally different:

"Not so much. When you get into the exotic pets, you can really start typing the owner. The reptile owners tend to have more tattoos than the general population. Guinea pig owners are pretty harmless. I'd never worry about meeting a guinea pig owner in a dark alley."

I thought it was pretty funny, especially when I saw a partial photo on Craigslist of a guy and his friend with tattoos over much of their bodies. They were selling snakes and reptiles. I think the images of the tattoos are very different, too. Some of my friends who have tattoos and own mammals as pets seem to have more tattoos of things like animals and flowers.

I love tattoos! I'm getting animal tracks across one of my feet, along the sole, through my toes and across the top of my foot. Ouch. Getting one from an extract from a Bosch painting, too, probably on one of my calves or above an ankle.

My hubby has owl tats. Abstracts / black work, really cool.

"Guinea pig owners are pretty harmless. I'd never worry about meeting a guinea pig owner in a dark alley."

That is too funny! I have to say, though, that my hubs and I love guinea pigs because they are exactly the opposite of the rest of our lives. We come from a very tattoo-y sort of group, but it's like the Rescue Ink types -- you'd think you'd be afraid to meet them in an alley, but everyone is pro-animal rights and even the hard cases will melt around a furbaby. We're all kind of weird in my group of friends, though -- weirdness is where I feel most comfortable:D

I can't imagine getting full body art or even sleeves though. I like having tats of random things here and there.

I've noticed that all the tattoos pictured are all very pretty and artistic.... no skulls. :)

I'd be the one to get a skull but something pretty, girly, artistic like a Mexican sugar skull (Look it up in Google images if you'd like and you'll see what I mean <wink>)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.